Conor's suprise birthday party

Laura P.O.V
I checked if conor was up but he wasn't so i left time to sleep.
So i text amanda: amanda conor isn't up so go to doritos i have a plan i will explain when i get there!

Ok....
"Dad i am going out!" I called out to him.
"Ok don't be out too long!" Dad called.
"I won't" i said and i grab my phone and my purse with money in. I take the bus into town to go and meer and. I had a plan as it conor's birthday in a few weeks so i had to do something. A suprise party. And who isnt a better person and amanda to help me on this.
"Hey i got you message i was so confused" amanda said.
"Look if your a mayniac fan you will know that conor's birthday oh and jack's as well we need to make this a suprise i mean we really need to keep this secret from the boys and i know i can trust you" i tell her.
"Ok where do we start?" She said.
"We start with telling mum and dad my idea the can't say no!" I smiled.
"I see what you did there" she laughed.
"What, what did i do?" I asked.
"You know whar doesn't matter" she said.
"Noo tell me"
"Fine ok i thought you were making up a joke about conor's song can't say no"
"Oh yeah how could i forget"
"Well any way of course we will stick to you plan" she smiled then her phone buzzed. "It's conor what do i do?"
"Answer it" i sighed. "Hey can come now i guess"
"Ok" she said.

Later when i got home i dicided to tell mum and dad my plan.
"Mum, look so you know how conor and jack's birthday is soon?"  I began.
"Yes" they both answered.
"Well i was thinking of a suprise party?" I suggest. "you know all of his friends and all of jack's friends to make this an offical party"
"Perfect idea we should do that but when the boys have different birthdays?"mum asked.
"After there birthdays would be ideal" i tell them.
"Ok so on the friday?" Dad asked.
"Yeah!" I nodded. "I knew this would be good!"
"Ok all sorted we need to find a good place for the party, a good DJ which saddly jack is a DJ so this might not go to well" dad points out.
"Leave that to me" i smiled. "Any way we have a lot to plan so we need to get going so we can start in a couple weeks time".
"Ok good i am glad we had something sorted" mum nods.
This maybe one of the best ideas i have come up with in a while!

The next day it was back to school on the bus again with the "Maynard Squad" until karley and amanda join. It came to a shock that jack is already dating someone! So i guess it is fair he has his chance with a girl just that i would have thought it was conor!
"Hey so last night i had a lot to do so i couldn't reply we had maths homework." Amanda said.
"Shit!" Me and conor said then laughed.
"What are you two like for brother and sister you both as bad as each other.
"I am only a little younger by 9 months." I laughed.
"Oh yeah i can't forget" conor laughed.
"You see we didn't do it because we will be busy any way conor will cover for me and him" i tell her.
"Me why me?" He cried.
"Conor look i think it should be your chance as teachers will believe a world famous singer" i smiled.
"Yeah i think that might work so we get an extention" he shrugged.
"See good idea" i grinned.
"Yeah i guess" he said.

We get into school and wait on the yard and chat to our friends. I catch a cheeky look on caspar.
"Why you happy caspar?" I smiled.
"Because you two are back any way how was the show?" He asked.
"Conor nailed" amanda cried.
"Exactly that he done so well you know you should come caspar to the next show with me?" I asked.
"I would like that" he nods.  Caspar is a nice guy i love him lot's i feel like that he desevres to go with me to the next one because he desevres to come. Then a sudden thought.
"Hey caspar" i said.
"Yeah" he answered.
"Would you like to come to jack and conor's suprise party?" I asked.
"Yeah thanks i will definately come" he nods.
"Thanks see you later" i said.
"Bye" he said.
"Hey wait up amanda" i said.
"Oh well i thought you left me for your boyfriend"
"My boyfriend?"
"Caspar"
"No not yet any way he is my friend i guess"
"We will see"
I don't know why amanda is being like this it's not like me and caspar will get together? I will just have to find out but i have a sneak suspion she likes someone and i will have to find out who it is!