4x-edited-

//two hours later \\-spongebob narrator voice

* i laugh as me and jahseh are sitting on the couch and he's telling me old stories from when he first started out music then he stands up " well i gotta go i'll text you or something later " he says walking towards the door " are you gonna go scream into a mic " i joke as i also stand up following him and he turns around pointing towards me with a double chin " that i might do but actually me and ski,coolie and trunks maybe craigxen we're gonna hang or something " he says going back to normal turning away " okay well i need to start getting ready to go to the mall " i say and start pushing on his back as he goes out the door and i pick on a small chain looking choker that fell out his pocket " you dro-well then " i sigh as i no longer see him , i'll give it to him next time and i go check my phone as i set up a nail appointment and i see i have two hours to get ready and i take a shower and get out as i wash my face and brush my teeth and straighten my hair and braid some of my hair around into a crow with still some hair out and i do my edges cause you know a girl gotta slay them.

i do may makeup and go for a small wing and golden highlighter as i thin get dressed in a black romper and a jean jacket as i put on my red velvet jordan's and some earrings and i put on the choker jahseh dropped after a while of thinking and i grab my phone and charger and of course ear buds incase , i went to go check the time to see i have two hours before i have to go to the nail salon as before was just to be early but i knew it would be packed and i shrug " new record your not gonna be late to anything " i say to myself and then leave and go to the mall and start walking around as i decided to not call up any friends and i go to get a new case for my phone since i currently didn't have one as i say a stand in the middle of the mall that repairs phones and has cases and on my way there i hear a lot of shouting and i look down see a bunch of people crowded by the footlocker and i shrug as i look at the cases for an iphone 7 and i gasp as i see a section of furry cases and i decided to go with the grey one and i hear the shouting coming closer and mall security going towards the crowd and i pay for the case and put it on my phone as i feel someone shove me and i turn to look not just seeing someone put many people as they seem to be getting separated from the crowd and i try to look to see what all the shouting is about and i see that familiar half and half hair color and i see the others with him to and security trying to move people away from them and i go to move out the way as i immediately get pulled in and i groan letting out a cry not actually crying as i feel people step on my shoes and i feel an arm around my shoulders " so that's where my choker went " x says and i glance around as i notice we get out the crowd.

i let out a breath as i then get pulled into running and i glances seeing x and the rest running towards the exit and i groan and wait to say something until it all calms down and we get outside still running as some of there fans still follow and see x is recording and i quickly move out the camera view not wanting to be seen but once he stops running and recording i let out a breath as some fans come up to them still as i slowly back away getting out of x's grip and they take pictures and stuff and leave " ugh now i'm on the completely opposite side of the parking lot for my car and the nail salon not to mention i wasn't even in the mall for and hour at least " i groan looking at jahseh and i heard trunks laughing and i cross my arms, and yes i do know who all of them are and there names  as after i say that " well sorry but i do love it when they run " he says quoting lyrics from his song and i sing the song a bit in my head as i then snap out of it feeling a tug on the choker and my self getting pulled towards him as in x and i look at him " oh " i mumble reaching my hands back to un clip the necklace and he stops me " keep it " he says with a slight grin " waterrr " i glance as i hear ski " dose he always say that randomly " i ask as all of them nod including stokley(ski) and i step back " well i go a journey to go " i say nodding towards the mall as i still have my nail appointment there " i say " or how about that's and say forget that and you can come with us " x says with a smirk and i think for a bit and sigh " okay but what about my car " we'll drop you back off here so you can get it now let's go " he says grabbing my hands as we walk towards a truck " i like that outfit off yours i can see your ass better " he says and i gasp as my face goes red as you can slightly see it from me being mixed with a lot of different races and i shake my head and he start walking in front of me still holding my hand .

[ an hour later ]

we are currently at a lazer tag place and i'm huddle in the corner as the base for blue team " i suck at this game " i mumble to myself as i see some girl run by as she's looking for someone clearly seeing me but keeps going as she on the opposite team and did i mention she's basically wearing a bra and panties well that are shorts but just no " okay i'm getting bored of here " i mumble to my self slowly getting up and i look around and rush up to the second level of the lazer tag place and jump as i feel a tug on my ankle seeing trunk on the ground aiming the fake laser gun at me and shoots me and i groan and he's on the red team and i have to wait 15 seconds to be able to shoot aging and i run on into a dark cut tripping over something and i quickly get up seeing x sitting on the ground on his phone as we're on the same team and i sit next to him " what's with everyone sitting on the floor " i mumble getting pulled onto his lap and i gasp not moving as i see a phone coming into my sight seeing snapchat and the flower crown filter going onto me and i smile looking at his phone and i remember that he's famous and i quickly turn my head " to late " jahseh laughs and puts one of his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest and i look at him " basically everyone i know watches you snapchat story and now there just gonna ask me questions " i groan a little leaning my head back on him and seeing someone run by as there we're chasing someone of the opposite team and i feel my thigh being gently gripped but i let him as i take out my phone forgetting about the game of laser tag and i then go on my snapchat " now it's my turn even though people already knew you " i say and start to record put the flash on for the front camera and i pose sticking my tongue out and jahseh puts his head on my shoulder moving my hair as in goes to a little bit past my shoulders and i continue to look at the camera making faces as he comes closer kissing my neck and i immediately stop recording and move a bit looking at him " just why " i  mumble blushing as i then look at the video and post  it shrugging as i then stand up as the timer for the game counts down from ten seconds.

" i just felt like it " he shrugs and stands up behind me as soon my phone starts blowing up and i turn off the ringer " of course you did " i say rolling my eyes a little....

// HERE is a updated thrown right at you face well i hope you enjoy reading and also vote cause that means more updates//oh and comment what you think and stuff