5

Today Melos big game day. I woke up and changed into a bbb t shirt with some Jordan 11's and jeans.

I walked to the kitchen and seen Melo and Zo sitting down. Melo was rocking a red bbb t shirt with some 4's. Zo wearing some black shorts and a black bbb shirt with his slides on. "Goodmorning Lil one" Zo said as i sat next to him. "Goodmorning G" Melo said while looking up from his phone. "Morning my guys" I replied.

"Alright let's go guys" lavar called from outside. Me and Melo ran outside. "Shot gun" we both yelled at the same time. "Sorry guys but im sitting shotgun" dmo smiled. "Whatever" me and Melo sighed while sitting in the back. I sat on the left behind Zo and Melo sat in the middle "nigga why you so close got all that room over there" I said. "Damn nigga yelling at me n shit calm down" he answered but still stood there. Dmo turned up some music as Zo started driving.
" 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 M's in my bank account in my bank account" Melo me and dmo yelled while 21 was blasting. Me and dmo put it on snap chat. "Pre game hype up😂🤘".
Melo was dancing all stupid "don't hurt ya self" I said while laughing. "Aye yuh" we were all hyping up. "Gelo what's good son" Melo said while answering the FaceTime call. "Hey boo boo Gelo" I said while messing with Melos hair. "Sup sis" he said "hey hey who's that" I heard a few voices say in Gelo's background. "It's Melo and y/n" Gelo told the two guys who were now in the camera. "Hey Melo wassup y/n" a tall chocolate guy with waves said. "Hey guys" I said with a smile. "Sup bro" Melo said. "I'll see y'all later today" Gelo said. "Ok you finish putting in that grind time" I said while sitting back. "Alright yea and Melo good luck Lil bro you got this son" he said before they ended the call.

*****
We got there Melo walking inside with his earbuds in and me and dmo following Zo.
I said good luck to all the guys and walked up to Melo. "Aye you got this ok we all gonna be cheering for you" I smiled "awe how sweet" he smiled. I turned and seen Zion. "Hey y/n right" he smiled.

"Yea" I said back. "Lillard said he was looking for you" Zion said to me. "Oh ok I'll go talk to him" I said while he walked back. "Wait lillard as in the Damien lillard that's here right" Melo asked me. I laughed a lil "yea lets go say hi to him real quick" I said while walking towards lillard and Wiggins. "Hey lil y/n how you doing" Damien lillard said while giving me a hug. "Good and you's" I asked while hugging them back.

"Not to bad and this is Melo" he asked. "Yup" I said with a smile. "Nice to finally meet you kid" he said while dapping up with him. "Same here" Melo said back. Well catch y'all later we gotta go" I smiled and waved bye. "So that's just normal for you" Melo questioned. I smiled "good luck Melo" I said while walking back to Zo and dmo.

*they were either tied or down by only a few points. Melo threw a hard pass to Will and he dribbled and stepped back for the three. -swish
"Yea that's my boy" Zo cheered "yea y'all seen that" I cheered along with the others.
Melo brought the ball up and I swear it looked like he ain't even try but he made the person guarding him slip and touch the floor "he ain't even try" I cheered for Melo. He smiled at me then sent up a floater making it.
-they lost 104-92. You can tell Melo was getting a Lil stressed but after the game he walked up to Zion. "Good game bro" they dapped up with eachother and then Zion said bye to Zo me and dmo. "You did good Melo you made so many guys slip up it was so funny" I said while giving him a hug his arms wrapped around me giving me a tight hug back.

"Thank you lil nigga" he said while smilig down at my short self. Lavar came up to the boys and talked to all them. "Lebron was here to watch y'all play but he couldn't get in but we got lillard and Wiggins in the building that watched y'all here they are right now" lavar said. The two guys said wassup to the team. "Aye y/n when we gon get together again better tell your unc to hurry up with that party" lillard smiled. "I will bye big bro" I waved bye to him. "I hope I'm invited to the party too" will laughed. "Sure young bull I got y'all" I said while walking towards dmo.

***
At the house.
"Wait until Gelo is here" I said while sitting next to Melo and Eli. "Why cmon just tell us" Melo whined then we heard the door open. "Fianlly" Melo let out. "What" Gelo asked confused. "Alright alright so uh I figure I should let you guys know already but Kobe is my uncle" I said. "The Kobe Bryant like retired basketball player" dmo asked. "Yea that Kobe" I smiled. "Damn that's cool" Zo said. Melo had a surprised look on his face. I sighed "ok I'll face time him" I said while face timing "unc kobe❤️"
"Hey *nickname*" my uncle smiled. "Hey unc I got some friends that wanna say hi" I told him while all the boys came around me. "Hey wassup guys" my uncle said to them. "Hey-hi-ya- came from them. "So you treating my niece good" he laughed. "Yea she's a good coach" Melo smiled. "Nice I'll be seeing y'all soon I gotta go the baby's crying" he said while you could hear the crying in the background. "Ok love you bye" I said. "Love you too" he said and ended it.

"So speaking of which he gonna be having a get together and he said I could invite y'all" I smiled at the guys. "Alright coo coo we going" Zo said. The night consisted of everyone playing 2k and going on live for a lil.
The next morning Melo had his last game for this week.
Melo was sitting next to me and the boys went to go get food but Eli was in the bathroom. "So your not gonna act different around me" I asked. "Nope your still the same person right" he asked back. "Yea I just hate when people always act fake I know you guys aren't gonna do that but they use me and I get tired of it and just wanna be known for myself not being kobes niece like he is the best uncle but still" I explained while putting my hair into a ponytail. "I get you and we don't switch up like that alright I like you becuase you are you duh" he smiled while looking up at me. "Awe y'all so cuteeeew" Eli said. "So anyways what you mixed with then" Melo asked me. "Well I'm Mexican, Puerto Rican, a Lil black, French, and a lot of other stuff but that's some of the main ones" I said.... "so my dad Is black and Hispanic while my mom is also Hispanic and all that French and stuff" I said out of breath and laughed. "Shit didn't know that" he laughed.

Sorry for mistakes loves❤️.

So when do y'all start school? I start my sophomore year on the 21st 🙂..