Cuddles

Third POV.

It was a late Saturday afternoon and Izuku Midoriya was still fast asleep in his soft bed. Sadly, that sleep wouldn't last long as his phone vibrated a few times before playing his ringtone, the Green haired male stirred before grabbing his phone, looking  at the caller ID seeing that it was his boyfriend, before pressing the 'answer' button.

"K-Kacchan?" The male said "It's too early.."  he let out a small yawn as he heard Katsuki chuckle.
"Fuck, I really missed hearing your sweet voice Deku" the Ash Blonde said, humming at his words.
Izuku made a weird noise of embarrassment "Uwaa~ Kacchan! Don't say stuff like that!! I'll get flustered!" He pouted "why did you call me anyway?"
Katsuki let out a small laugh "Well.. I was gonna call you to see if you wanna come over? I've rented out a movie and went to the shop to buy us some popcorn and drinks.. if that's okay with you~"
Izuku let out a small giggle, he absolutely loved it when his boyfriend did stuff like this for him, "Okay! I'll be over in like twenty minutes! Love you Kacchan!"
"I love you too sweetie, I'll see you soon" he hummed before hanging up.

Izuku POV

Kacchan then hung up, ending the call. I put my phone down before walking to the bathroom, brushing through my hair to make sure it's nice and fluffy. I then started to brush my teeth before I went back to my room, picking out a comfortable pair of jeans and a sweater, slipping on my red shoes before walking out of my house, heading over to Kacchan's.

It takes me about five minutes to walk to my boyfriends house, when I got there I gently knocked on the door, waiting for a reply. A few seconds later I heard the door open, seeing my boyfriend I immediately jumped into his warm arms, humming happily as I received a sweet kiss on my head from my lover.

"Come on in sweetie, it's cold out there" I then walked in, taking off my shoes before I got picked up by my boyfriend, my face turned bright pink as I nuzzled Kacchans chest.

Katsuki POV

I hummed happily, walking upstairs to my bedroom, placing the green haired boy onto my bed, giving him another gentle but sweet kiss on his head. The pink shade that covered his face was adorable, I smiled, the bowls of popcorn and the drinks were already out beside my bed, the television was On and the movie was ready to play, i turned off the lights and sat on the bed beside Deku. I gently wrapped an arm around his waist, bringing him close as I rubbed circles on his back soothingly, intertwining our legs as he nuzzled my chest. I pressed play on the movie. Feeding Deku some popcorn every once in awhile as he fed me.

Half way though the movie the power suddenly went out, everything went black as the room was pitch dark. I heard Deku yelp as he started to tremble "K-Kacchan!" He grabbed onto me "I-I'm scared!!" He yelled as tears fell down his face. I made small explosions with my quirk for light before kissing away his tears "awe.. sweetie, please don't cry.. nothing's gonna happen, I'm here for you, I'll protect you" I kissed all over Deku's face "shh, shh it's okay" I rubbed soothing circles on his head as he let out small sobs. I sat him on my lap, kissing his lips gently "it's okay babe, I'm here for you" Izuku finally calmed down.
"Are you ok?" I asked him, not getting a reply. I looked at his face to see his soft features, his hair fell perfectly on his face, I gently brushed it out of the way before placing a kiss on his nose "I love you Deku." I smiled, closing my eyes aswell, falling into a deep but peaceful slumber.

666 words
I'm really sorry that this was so short, I'll try my hardest to write longer chapters! Anyway I hope you enjoyed!