Love Bites

(A/N this is my first ever dirty imagine that I ever wrote so don't judge bc it's my first time writing one. TBH the song that's above kinda match this story😂)

Your P.O.V
It was Friday night. Brennen and I were at his place just cuddling and watching American Horror Story (you can change it to your favorite show) then I realize out of the corner of your eye Brennen was checking me out and he was licking his lips. But I just ignored it. Until he leans in to kiss me on the lips.

Brennen P.O.V
I was cuddling and watching Netflix with Y/N. For some reason Y/N turned me on and I didn't know why. So I  just decided to lean in to kiss Y/N on the lips. But then I started kissing Y/N jawline then I went to neck and I started kissing Y/N neck and giving Y/N hickies.

Your P.O.V
So instead of watching American Horror Story (or your favorite show) Brennen and I were just having a make out session. But I didn't really care that we were just making out. But after he starts going to my neck and giving me whole bunch of hickies on my neck I really didn't mind about it. Then after he was done I asked "Why did that just happened" and he says back "Because your so cute and your mine girlfriend". Then for the rest of the night Brennen and I went back to watching Netflix.

(So....Ik that wasn't so dirty but I tried. If you have any requests let me know. But this weekend I'm busy and next week I'm going out of town so I won't be able to make any imagines so I'm sorry😩💗)