The kiss.

.. I woke up the next morning and immediately felt uncomfortable, I changed my Briefs and I have a quick shower.
I got dressed and grabbed my bag walking down my stairs and exchanging a rude glare with my Mother, I grab my wallet and keys and grab a banana.
I make my way to school and I turn my attention to a small house that looks run down, I see a familiar face in the window yelling..
I choose to ignore it and I get to school, during Physics I receive a text message. It's from Justin.
~Do I want to..? That dream last night freaked me out I..~ I sigh and hesitantly read the message.
"hey! Want to grab some dinner tonight and chill?"
I think of a reply.
"Sure, we can hang out at my place"
He replies with a thumbs up and I set my phone down writing the notes I missed, later that day I meet Justin by the front of the school and I wave, I start to get nervous but not as much as I used to.
"Hey." I smile and wave, he waves back.
"hey there! Enjoying classes?" He chuckles and puts his phone in his pocket.
"Shouldn't you have been in classes?" I walk along side him to my house.
"Eh I stopped going, I'm not good at learning. Instead I take night classes." He smiles and skips as we walk. Our conversations are just light banter, I find myself not to nervous. We get to my house and he points out a black motorcycle in the drive way.
"Who's is that!?"
"It's mine." He gasps and nudges me.
"Why do you walk then?"
"The bike causes to much unwanted attention.." he nods and we walk into the house, my father greets Justin and I.
"Want to go for a ride before night classes?" I ask, thinking with my dick instead of my head, we walk upstairs to my room and I plug in a game console and set up a small mini game I haven't played in forever.
"Are these medical notes?"
"Yeah. I'm studying to be a Surgeon." He puts the papers back and smiles Sitting on the ground next to me.
"That's really cool!" I hand him a controller and we start playing.

An hour goes by and I freak out slamming the controller on the ground and falling to my back, I had just lost for the 47th time in a row, Justin laughs at me and looks at me in the ground.
"It's alright, you did good!"
"Oh yes I did amazing!" I yell in frustration tossing my hands over my eyes, I hear a sigh from Justin and all of the sudden I feel something touch my lips, I open my eyes and Justin is face to face with me.
"What.. are you doing?" He leans up.
"It felt like.. it was needed?" He blushes and smiles pushing his hair out of his face.
"Your cute when your frustrated" I frown and blush intensely.
I sit up and he hesitates but kisses me again pressing his hand to my cheek, I stutter but kiss him back putting my arms around his neck.
~He's a man.. what am I doing.. why do I .. like it? Am I gay? This makes a little sense of why I had that dream only when I met him..~
He leans against me a bit but I protest, we stop kissing.
"Sorry I didn't mean to move to fast."
"No it's fine.." I'm blushing intently,he looks at the time.
"I should head home, my mom would be worried." He smiles and grabs his bag.
"I'll walk you out" we walk down the steps, my mother stares and my father waves goodbye, after he walks out I sit down next to my father.. there's a smash from the kitchen, my father and I turn around, my mother is a girly staring at a broken plate on the ground. Her expression changes quickly and She falls to her knees crying into her hands, my father walks over and helps her up to her room, I clean the glass up and sigh.
My mom has had issues like that for a while, we haven't gotten around to figuring out what it is since she refuses medical help.
Her attitude towards me is rude and hateful, I yelled at her for ripping a medical note and now she's held a strong grudge against me since.. my father is different, he's proud of me in a way.. they can't find out about me and Justin..

I hear back upstairs and I lay in my bed, I look at my messages.
{Dean: Hey! Thanks for having me over today, your dad parents seem really nice. Let's hangout again soon!}
My heart pounds, suddenly I feel a strange.. wetness from my pants and I groan rolling over and falling asleep.