Meeting Justin

It was a late Saturday evening, I was walking late at night to Cram school with he head towards the ground.
I'm failing math so I have to go to a night class to pull my grades up, I walked into the unfamiliar room and was immediately treated by a warm face.
"Hey! Your new?" A Silver haired slightly Eskimo kid with blue eyes greeted me grabbing my shoulder, I slightly shivered and sealed gathering saliva.
"In a way.. yes.." I choked on my tongue and started to sweat.
"Calm down pal, none of us bite" then he whispers "hard."
I pull my collar to air out my sweat covered torso when a poorly dressed man walks in lifting his glasses and dropping papers.
"Alright sit down, let's start the lesson." He started writing on the chalkboard, I sat down next to the silver haired boy and a window.
I blacked out the whole class getting fascinated with the stars in the nigh sky, the class is dismissed. I stand up putting my bag over my shoulder and yawning, the boy puts his hand out.
"I'm Justin, Justin Reeves." He smiles and I dry my hand on my pants and shake it awkwardly.
"Dean" I smile and adjust my bag strap what started to fall off my shoulder. We exchanged phone numbers and he walked me half way home, before his turn he turned to me.
"You have very nice eyes" He smiles, waved then walked down the unlit street. I blushed, after I lost sight of Dean I started walking home again.
~Strange.. I feel.. calm~ I thought to myself as I studied some medical notes my father lent me, I was studying to me a doctor and I'm failing math.. how pathetic.
After a few hours I put my notes away and I get in my bed, I pull my phone out and notice a message from Dean.
"Hey, its dean! It was nice to meet you today, you don't look like the type to have to go to cram school"
I sigh and reply.
"I'm failing my math by a little."
He responds quickly.
"Awe :( I'm bad at math so I can't help you haha sorry"
I read it, I decide not to reply and go to bed. My sleeping schedule is already messed up because of Cram school and studying.
After a few minutes, but they seem endless, I fall asleep.
My dream was odd that night.. it felt a little to real then they usually do.
I was walking into the cram school greeted by Dean again.. then it got.. odd.
..
That was the first wet dream I've ever had.