Dinner at Henry's

Start from the beginning

"Someone like me?" She smirked "What the hell are you talking about? What's wrong with someone like me?" She challenged. "Oh, you want to open that door? you cannot handle a child at such a young age that would be problem number one and how stupid can you be to get pregnant! How stupid! Is he even the father?" Henry added, Viola's anger started to rise.

Sherlock frowned at what Henry has mentioned "Of course I'm the father" "What are you implying? I'm committed to this guy! What do you think I'm some whore who sleeps around here and there!?" She started shrieking. "Not what I meant, but a genius like you would've known better Sherlock" Henry narrowed his eyes at Sherlock.

Sherlock yawned impolitely "I don't think you can judge a person's intelligence based on this 'situation'" He replied casually, which pissed Viola even more than it did to Henry. "You plan on keeping this child? Viola, level with me! You cannot raise this child!"

"I am mature enough, I can handle a child, even two! This is my god damn life not yours to meddle with! Know your limits, did I come out and scold you for getting Aline pregnant?! You're going to raise a child in your.. what 50s?!" Viola's tone started rising with challenge.

"I've raised you before, I can do it a hundred more times and live, are you having twins?" Henry smirked sardonically. "I don't think that was very polite father. What do you mean and live exactly huh?" "Even though you're a nut case to deal with, I've lived after all I've given you after I've raised you"

"What? You've given me? What exactly have you given me dad? You didn't even raise me right" Viola smacked her fist on the table, her mouth twitching with anger. "You and your fucking issues Viola! I've given you everything a daughter would wish for!" Henry snapped at her.

"Everything?" She looked at him in disbelief, chuckling at the words. "Tell me what have you given me huh? What have you given me?!" Viola screamed at her father now. "You're as horrible as your deceased brother! Even worse! It's about the money! Isn't it! What did you need, money?!" He yelled back at her standing up now.

"Money money money! I never needed money! I'm not talking about that! What did I receive from you huh? What?! Ill tell you what you haven't given me! You've never given me love! You've never given me care!" She stood up from the table throwing her napkin off her lap on to the table forcefully.

Sherlock held Viola's hand trying to pull her down in order to calm herself but their screaming match was going to happen both ways. There's nothing he could do. "You ungrateful bitch! I've never given you care? Who took care of you then huh?!" "Took care of me! What are you even blurting out! TELL ME WHAT!" She sucked in a breath trying to keep herself from crying.

"I RAISED YOU! Ahh look at that, would you look at that! Who looked after you when your mother died huh!? Who did?!" Henry's eyes were glaring with anger, they would've been set on fire from how much he was fuming.

"YOU RAISED ME WRONG! What kind of girl grows up to be a FUCKED UP ASSASSIN, A THIEF, A MAFIA BOSS HUH YOU TELL ME!" Viola smacked her hand on the dining table going to the side of where Henry was standing.

"YOUR MOTHER RAISED YOU WRONG! YOUR CHEAP MOTHER DID!" Henry yelled back this time shaking his daughter's shoulder as if trying to prove a point. Viola's eyes widened, he dragged her mother into this.

She pushed him away, "You never speak of my mother like that again! You leave my MOTHER OUT OF THIS!" she shrieked, losing all sort of control, her voice reaching the other side of the continent as she pulled on her hair in a psychotic manner, "MY FUCKING MOTHER STAYS OUT OF THIS! OUT OUT OF THIS OUT!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, her eyes widening with anger, her breathing heavy and her heart beats going a thousand at the moment... she screamed at him, she couldn't help or control her nerves, breaking the fancy glass cupboard in the dining room with one hand, she smashed her hand right through the glass that was surrounded by a wooden frame. Henry's eyes widened as she continued to glare at her father.

Sherlock immediately got up, picked Viola up and headed outside the door before things could get even more heated. He rushed to the car as he left her parents in a trance of the aforementioned argument. "You're bleeding press tightly on the wound Viola" Sherlock snapped at her as he gave her his scarf. "Dont fucking tell me what to do!" She shouted, her adrenaline still at such a high level.

"Focus on relaxing, not on yelling out come backs Viola!" Sherlock snapped at her, her voice actually rising for once in a few weeks. He stepped on the gas, his adrenaline rising too, he felt rushed every time he glanced at the blood that leaked from Viola's injured, glass-filled hand.

The rest of the ride was silent, Sherlock had snapped at her shutting her up, but he felt fear, an emotion he's not familiar with... "This is the last time you discharge such reckless behavior Viola" Sherlock said, his voice quiet but dripping with venom, he was obviously angry, "Bite me!" She spat at him, her eyes widening again.

"Speak in a respectful manner Viola! I've told you that a billion times before!" Sherlock spat back at her, looking at her with fury, picking up speed as a frown took place on his face. "You're the one who angered me! Don't expect me to put up with the crap you pulled off today! I told you not to act so casual about this! I TOLD YOU!" She snapped at him, losing all sense of logic, or rationality. 

She yelled at him punching his shoulder, "I was not casual, I spoke with respect! An attitude you'll never learn Viola! Stop blaming me for angering you. You're on edge 24/7 ! Control your bloody self!" He spat at her, looking into her eyes with anger.

A loud honk of a truck was heard all of a sudden, and when Sherlock turned to look at the road, Viola did too, both of their eyes widened as Viola's shriek/gasp could be heard, once she predicted the events to happen. She grabbed Sherlock's hand "SHERLOOOOCK!"