chapter 5

Tobys POV

I pick Spencer up and tape her mouth after putting a drug in her mouth. she will be asleep for a few hours now. I take her to a motel very far away. (not lost woods resort) I sneak in with her and take her to my personal A lair. No one knows about this one. I lay her down on the bed and tie her up. she should wake up in about 5 minutes. I put on my A stuff including my mask and sit down. I wait for 6 minutes and she wakes up. thats when she realizes I was A. I dont want her to die but I cant act all sweet. she tries to scream but i put my hand on her mouth. she nods and she doesn't try to scream. I take my hand off her mouth and put them both on her neck. I take off my mask and she looks scared. I put my hands behind her back and pull her closer to me. I kiss her but she doesn't kiss me back. I squeeze her tighter and she starts kissing me back. I get off her and she sits up. I untie her and she starts crying. "I gave it up. I slept with you!" she said. and then she stopped crying and looked up. she looked shocked. she fell back. "did you use protection?!" she asked. well I didn't need it because the plan was to kill her... "no........" I said. she put her hands In her face. "well in about a week you need to buy me a pregnancy test" she said. I nodded my head and threw her some of her pajamas. "where the well did you get these?" she asked. "oh before we left I got you some clothes." I said. I pulled out a giant suitcase filled with her stuff.