17. Hogwarts Hit List - Baby it's cold outside.

Start bij het begin

"What is she like?" Estella smirked, her forehead rested on his whilst he tightened his grip on her. He leaned forward, stealing a kiss whilst she laughed against his lips.

"She's the most amazing person...ever," he whispered, "so bloody gorgeous, so kind, so willing to stick up for people. A bit mad, but who isn't. I think you would like her, basically the same person."

She cupped his cheek, giggling as she leaned forward once more to kiss him, "right if we are going out then I suppose I need to go and get dressed."

She pushed herself up from the bed, pulling on one of Theo's hoodies that was lying on one of the other beds in the dorm, but before she could move, Theo's arms slipped around her, pulling her into his chest whilst he ducked his head, softly kissing her neck whilst she whispered her empty protests his way.

She gripped onto his hand, leaning into him whilst he hummed, laughing ever so slightly at the reaction he was getting that he couldn't help but love, and after a few moments of him kissing her skin did his lips slowly brush up to her ear, nibbling whilst she squirmed.

"Theo!" she laughed, trying to move her ear whilst he attacked her with more kisses, "you are so bloody touchy today!"

"Is it a crime to want my girlfriend?" he whispered, softly swaying with her whilst she slowly shook her head, turning in his grip.

His hands rested on her hips, pulling her with him and guiding them back to his bed until he sat down and she was standing right in front of him, "y'know when I said we should go out, I didn't mean that we needed to go out right now."

"Oh yeah?" asked Estella, her eyebrow raised, lifting up his chin with her finger so that he would look at her, "well what do you have in mind for right now?"

"Oh, I have something in mind," he smirked, pulling her onto the bed with him whilst she let out a squeal.

-

"Come on, Theo!" she laughed loudly, pulling on his hand whilst he stumbled through the town, she was heading towards the town's small cinema that stood out amongst a few isolated shops. Few townsfolk watched them curiously, knowing themselves that kids weren't usually all that fond of the town, in fact, the town was boring to most.

"We don't even know what's playing, Ella," Theo chuckled, suddenly pulling on her arm so that she would fall into him and not a moment later did he attack her cheek with kisses, "I can sense your excitement baby girl but you're either going to get us ran over, or we're both going to fall on the ice."

"Sorry," she whispered as she snuggled closer to him, "you're right though, I'm very, very excited!"

"Well come on then," he grinned, guiding her forward, "let's just not fall this time."

"That's a good idea."

The cinema as they approached had an unfamiliar film on the sign outside, and when they asked about it, the teenage worker said it was some new horror movie. They decided to share a popcorn that Theo paid for whilst Estella protested, repeating over and over that she did have money she wasn't completely broke, but he ignored her and guided her into the room.

The film wasn't the most exciting thing Estella had ever seen, though she watched it intently, occasionally reaching for the popcorn sitting on Theo every few moments whilst he sat close to her, she wasn't sure if he was enjoying the film either but when she felt him jump beside her, and soon grabbing her arm, she had to stop her giggles from getting too loud.

The boy spent the rest of the film with his head nuzzled into her neck, occasionally peeking out to watch the move and tightening his grip on her whenever it was too loud, she could barely concentrate on the film at all because she was too busy making sure he was already, and well, trying not to laugh when she saw the horror on his face when someone was chopped into pieces.

She wasn't fond of horror films herself, she preferred any other genre but, but her local cinema when she went home almost always played horrors because they got the best outcome of visitors, and they needed the money, so she was completely used to the disgusting, terrifying stuff that movies threw her way.

Though what amused her greatly, was that she thought Theo, somewhat bad boy, mysterious, not so new anymore, American bad boy would be the least bit phased by horror movies. She wished that the multiple students that had a crush on him could see him now, his arm tightly around hers and his head now basically hidden behind hers.

And as much as it was hilarious, she couldn't deny either that it was entirely adorable.

"Was the film too scary for the Slytherin?" Estella teased in a baby voice, pushing herself onto her tiptoes in order to pinch his cheeks whilst he glared at her, soon smacking her hand away whilst her giggles poured from her lips, "poor baby!"

"Piss off, it was horrible," he grumbled embarrassedly, his cheeks brightly red whilst he pushed himself on in front of her, his eyes narrowing when he heard her loud laughs trailing after him.

"Is the wittle baby embarrassed?" asked Estella, running to keep up with his long strides whilst he grumbled under his breath about her being an asshole.

"Well I thought the Slytherin was adorable," she trailed off, seeing his narrowed eyes turn to her and seeing the wide grin on her lips, "so what if you were scared, the guy got chopped up into pieces!"

"You weren't scared, though," he grumbled, running a hand through his hair whilst she laughed, stopping him in his tracks and taking hold of either side of his jacket.

He leaned against the wall whilst she leaned in front of him, pushing herself up on her tiptoes as high as she could go in order to press her lips to his softly, "you do realise that when I go home, I go to the cinema all the time, and mostly the only thing they play is horrors so I'm just used to it, I was a scared little baby when I first saw a horror that bad. One time I had to leave the film because I was so scared I started crying!"

"Yeah but," he huffed, "I'm supposed to be all cool, not get scared of stupid fake movies."

"You are just a troubled boy who knows the true horror is the real world, and know the only way you can project your fears is through the fake horror they show in those trashy movies," she burst into giggles, moving her head to kiss his neck whilst he finally slipped his arm around her waist, "you know it's kind of a good thing that you got scared, it means your emotional, sensitive...what girl could resist that?"

"Well I don't want any other girls, the one I want, I have," he smirked, soon ducking his head in order to kiss her. He let one hand leave her waist, moving to cup her cheek and soon tangle in her hair whilst her hands gripped the shirt he wore, humming in delight when he bit her bottom lip and soon did his tongue slip into her mouth, a moan quickly following.

"You know, you are so amazing," he whispered, his forehead resting against hers whilst her smile widened, "I don't think I've met anyone who would try and make me feel better over a silly little film.

"Well I wasn't going to let you feel embarrassed over something you absolutely shouldn't feel embarrassed about," she scoffed, stealing one last kiss, "couldn't have that."