LEAF 54... LIFE IS A QUESTION UNANSWERED...

Hi Guys. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENTS.

SONG CREDIT: SURBHI DI.
(Song link in bio.)

@LEAF 54

@MORNING

Shivaay gets up and looks around just to find OmRu sleeping with him cuddling but not in his luxurious room rather on the floor but still both had their all time beautiful million dollar smile adorning their face. Shivaay smiled looking at two.
He then looked around the room and found the rest also sleeping peacefully.
He gets up and goes to get fresh.
After a while all leave for their respective work.
Shivaay had few interviews scheduled for the day, while Karan went to his new office, RuMaya and Prinku went to their college and Anika and IshKara went for job hunt.

@KARAN'S OFFICE AFTER FEW DAYS
Karan enters in his boss's cabin and presents an idea for investment.
Boss: Leave all this Karan and look at this.
He passes a broacher to him.
Boss: We will be investing in this and for that you have to convince the higher authorities.
Karan: But sir this is illegal, the land which you want already belongs to the poor their.
Boss: So what is the big deal just get that land by hook or by crook.
Karan: Sir that land houses nearly one thousand poor, if we take it then where will they go.
Boss: Stop your lecture I am not interested in it. Just answer me will you do this or not.
Karan sternly: I am sorry sir but I won't indulge in any illegal activity, I am not a criminal.
Boss: So you are calling me a criminal.
Karan: No sir I didn't mean that.
Boss angrily: Just get lost. You are fired. Idiot fellow you will teach me.
Karan: Please sir, why don't you check the idea I have given you that is much better than all this.
Boss: Oh really now you will teach me what to do and what not to? You are just useless. Get out from here and don't waste my time. Moreover, no need to come here from tomorrow.
Karan leaves upset yet cursing his useless fat boss, who has no work rather than shouting. After presenting three ideas, that stupid boss never read any just threw his work like it was waste.
Karan was clearing his desk when he called peon and handed him his resignation letter.

Karan went out and called Abeer and Shivaay in a park.

@PARK
Shivaay: What happened Karan Bhaiya.
Karan: I am fired.
Abeer: What? How?
Karan who had all the anger filled inside finally bursts out.
Karan throwing a file: Because of that mota taklu (fat bald man). Mujha lagta hai jaab ussna aapna Baal katwaiya saath mai aakal bhi kaat gayi uski. Ek number ka gadha hai woh. Mai jitni maarzi mehnaat kun na kar lun magaar ussa kuch samajh nahi aayega. Kunki chamcha Giri karna Sa fursaat kahan hai uss mota ko. Baitha baitha baas khana dhusna aata hai. Fail toh Vo aisa raha hai jaisa khet uska baap ka hon. Aakal do kodi ki nahi hai uss mota saand mai. Jaab dekho chapad chapad Karta rehta hai. Dimaag ki lassi kar di hai ussna. Aur baith ta toh aisa hai Vo kursi oar jaisa pradhaan mantri ho hindustaan ka. Akal par toh patthar pada huai hain mahashai ka. Bhagwaan Jana kaisa pohaanch Gaya Vo yahan paar. Gadhaa, bewakoof, idiot, stupid, mad......
(Because of that mota taklu (fat bald man). I think when he got his hair cut he lost his intelligence as well. He is useless a complete donkey. How much ever may I work hard nothing will go in the head of this fat fellow. He can just follow others. He just knows how to eat and get fat. He eats so much as if the entire field belongs to his father. He doesn't own even a bit of intelligence fool. All the time he goes on chatting nonstop. Moreover, he sits on the chair as if he is The Prime Minister. His brain is entirely useless. God know how did he became the C.E.O. Of the company. Idiot, stupid, moron.... )
Karan grits his teeth in anger.
Abeer and Shivaay look at each other shocked, this was the first time that Karan had got angry on someone.
Karan: Now what are you two looking at me. Did you get any job.
Shivaay: Well I am unemployed.
Abeer: And whatever I get isn't worth.
Karan: All this is stupidity. We are just wasting our time and talent. We all are worth more than this.
A boy who was passing by stooped on hearing what Karan spoke and said
Boy: Many are talented here, but there is no value of anything. That's the reason people either go to abroad or adjust their life according to whatever they get.
Shivaay: What do you mean?
Boy: I just mean that, everyone is eger to get employment but no one wants to provide employment. Try becoming employment provider if you think that you have talent, rather than wasting your time in being angry and shouting at someone who can not even hear you.
Saying so the boy left, leaving three of them perplexed.