"Don't do it Nola." Jahseh said, but only to be punched in the face again.

Blood dripped from his nose and his head fell to a limp.

"I have to." I whispered.

The man removed my silk shorts and slid them down my legs. He then ran his fingers between my "lips" through my underwear.

I let out a fake moan and he smirked. He looked at Jahseh who's eyes were glued to me.

"Ya see? Ya lil slut is enjoying this." The guy said.

Then he pulled my underwear down and that's when I started to have a panic attack. I started breathing hard and crying, calling out for Jahseh... and X.

I watched as Jahseh closed his eyes and shook his head, mumbling things to himself.

"OPEN YO EYES NOW PUSSY, FOR I HURT HER." The man yelled.

Jahseh twitched, then opened his eyes and I smiled.

He had that look in his eyes, the only look X had.

"Now don't worry. I have some stuff so we can have a little fun. Quincy go get the bag from the car." The man said.

Quincy left the house and the guy smiled at X before digging his fingers inside of me.

I shrieked and looked over at X . He was only getting angrier by the minute, veins were even starting to pop out from his neck and arms.

The man started pumping his fingers in and out of me faster.

I only put my head down, I couldn't do anything else at this point.

All of a sudden, the man stopped and a wet liquid was splashed onto my body.

I looked up and saw the guy holding the knife that was in his stomach. I quickly got from under him as he fell to the ground.

X repeatedly stabbed him, even though the guy was already dead.

"NASTY...LITTLE...BITCH." Jahseh yelled in between stabs, then he threw the knife down to the floor. "FUCK!"

I was in shock right now, and way passed scared. My body was shaking.

I mean, he killed that police officer but he only snapped his neck.

This was totally different.

That look in his eyes when he was killing him.

The blood that splashed all over his body every time he stabbed him.

It looked like he got a rush out of it, and that fact that after he stabbed him the first time, he was back to normal..

Back to Jahseh...

"Nola are you okay?" Jahseh asked.

I couldn't bring myself to talk, I only stared at him. I was petrified.

"Please tell me you're okay." He sighed as he cut the tape from my arms.

"Why aren't you talking?"

"YOU-you killed him." I answered.

"X killed him Nola! He was about to rape you! He was touching you!" He yelled.

Before I could say anything back a voice came from the doorway. "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

It was Quincy, we watched as he sprinted out the door, minutes later we heard the car leave the property.

"Don't lie to me, I literally watched you change back to yourself after X stabbed him the first time." I spoke.

I was still shaking and staring straight ahead me, I couldn't look at him.

"Okay Nola! I know, and that was my first time killing someone. I only did it because he was making me watch as he did what he did to you. If I didn't do anything, he probably would've raped you in front of me. If I didn't do that we'd both probably be dead by now. He got what he deserved. FUCKING BE THANKFUL!" He shouted.

He kicked a table and it flew across the living room, I've never seen Jahseh this angry before.

"Thank you." I said, only because I was scared.

"I've never killed anyone else before... you believe me right?"

"Yes.." I lied.

I knew what people looked like when they lied, and I saw it in his eyes.

"I'm gonna get rid of his body, go take a shower and put some clothes on please.... I can't look at you like this." He said, I simply nodded.

What I really was going to do was get out of here. I don't know how, but it had to be done before he came back.

~

This chapter was rushed, but I just had to!😌

REMINDER: VOTE 😳