Chapter 1

EDITED BY boyxboyneverland

I hurriedly walk to my next class, Mrs.Darker was not one of my fans. I think her hating me might have something to do with me sleeping with her nephew. I think what really got to her was that I paid no mind to him afterwards. I mean I know I do wonders in bed but really, it was a meaningless fuck, its not my fault he fell in love with me!

Its not like we would date anyways, he's kind of creepy now. Sighing I push open the class room door knowing that I'm around a minute late, though to her I'm hours late.Silently I start tip-toeing to my seat hoping that she wont notice me since her back is turned.I'm almost to my seat when she turns with a look so full of hatred on her face it make's me want to flinch.

"Miss Rose, were you too busy in the janitors closet to make it to my classroom on time?"She snaps with contempt and disgust thick in her voice. I can only imagine what she would say if we were alone.The entire class room is laughing and she doesn't silence them, so I guess I'll have to.

"Yeah I was busy,"I start with a sly smile"with your husband."the last part comes out of my mouth before I can think about it.All the laughter has stopped and everyone is staring at Mrs.Darker who's face is becoming very red.

"Get out of my class room!" She shouts and I can see how badly she wants to curse. I can imagine it'd be "Get out of my fucking class!" if she had me alone.

"Glady."I say brushing past her and trying not to gag on her perfume. I groan after I shut the door,I'm probably going to fail her class.Sighing I pull my phone out of my purse, there's still and hour until my next class.Biting my lip I try and think of something to do.Maybe I should call one of my fuck buddies?

I could call her nephew just to spite the bitch, nah he's creepy.

Sighing once again I walk out of the school,why should I wait around for her to get me alone?The answer is I shouldn't because if she has something to say Mrs. Darker should come out an say it. Hopping into my car I drive down to the diner a couple blocks away muttering the lyrics to a couple songs on my way.

Walking in I lean on the counter and ordering my usual  which means a fried cheeseburger with extra bacon.I go and sit down in a table near the back.I sit near the back because I just want to eat without being bothered.Pulling my phone out I start texting a random lucky guy.

Though as soon as my food gets here I  shove it into my purse.Flashing a quick smile at the waitress I start chowing down. What? Eating is healthy, there isn't anything wrong with having a little meat on your bones.I'm nearly done with my meal when someone sits next to me. Its easy enough to ignore them until I swallow the last bite. Letting my eyes look over at mystery person I'm happily surprised to meet the eyes of...