Prep for school

Ahhh what were we going to do we had mermaid tails every time we touched water.I rang Hannah up to come over she came over straight away.We had something important to talk about we has swimming sport what were we going to do?? If we said we forgot our togas we would get a detention if we could not do it for 3 time. What were we going to do??

While we were wondering what to do Hannah said lets go for a swim to mako island and have a look at the moon pool. So we went and believe it or not the sea is so beautiful and so many colours, shaped , fish ,sharks and so much more.

Once we had got to the edge of mako island the side that the moon pool was on we swam around to find a underwater cave we sawn in it (we can breath under water which I found out that day) to find that there was a entrance to the moon pool we thought that it was so cool we could make it our hide out.

By the time we had swam around the moon pool we had to go home to our families to have dinner so we power swam all the way home in 10 min flat which I thought was pretty impressive. "Bye Hannah see you tomorrow for school , don't forget to forget your togs bye!!"

**~~THE NEXT DAY~~**

I called Hannah on my cellphone "hey Hannah are you ready for school??"

"Yeah I am." said Hannah

"Ok meet you at the top of the road ?" I said.

"Yup ok bye" said Hannah

I meet Hannah up the road 5 min after then we walked to school to face the day Ahead.

***********~~************

Sorry about that there was no school....

I will have when they go to school in the next chapter

Love ya

Jess xxx