You are mine (Dany/You)

You were a Dothraki woman who was considered the most intelligent among all. You were taught by one of the Maesters back in Essos on how to deal with politics and such things. Admists your intelligence, The Khaleesi caught your attention. She was quite entranced by you. Having a intelligent mind and not to mention a beautiful face and body, she would deem that anyone would be lucky to have you. Unfortunately, she wants you to be hers. Not anyone else's.

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n?" A little girl who I was teaching suddenly sat at my lap facing me with her cheeks slightly flushed. "Yes my little one?" She gave me a dandelion with her head bowed down. "Someone wants to give this to you" my eyebrows furrowed of what she said but nevertheless I accepted it. "Why thank you my little one. May I ask who gave it to you?". She shook her head and spoke "if i told you, you wont accept it and i kept my promise to her". Her  a woman. "Okay but thank you" i kisses her forehead and told her to go back to her mother.

As I was going back to my tent a bloodrider walked upon me. "The Khaleesi wants to speak to you" why would she call me in this hour?. "Tell her im refreshing myself and after that i'll go to her" he nods and walks off. I entered my tent and readied my bath. I would thank the khaleesi for giving us the oppurtunities to be as equal as men. She may be a helpless girl from the start but deep down i know she has a heart of gold. As i step down from the tub, Rhaegal, one of Khaleesi's dragon perched on the chair next to the tub.

"Well hello my little fire breather" I stroked the scales on his chin and he cooed on my touch. " why are you here?" I inched closer into him and he perched himself on my shoulder. I giggled because he is staring at the water covering my body. "He really wants to swim on water but sadly he cannot" I was shocked when I saw the Khaleesi standing at the entrance of my tent. "Khaleesi! Oh gods i am so sorry" as i took my thin but decent tunic, Rhaegal flee towards its mother and I quickly covered my body.

"No need to cover up Y/n. I will join you in your bath." She ordered Rhaegal to go back to her tent using High Valyrian and turned towards me. As I was intently looking at her, she took off her dress while maintaining eye contact with me. I grew nervous but at the same time,  I felt a fire slowly building up on my lower region. She gracefully walked and lowered herself on the tub. "Arent you joining me?" I  took of my tunic and lowered myself on the tub right in front of her. I looked down at the water covering our bodies and played with my hands.

"How are you?" I tried my best not to look into her eyes because right now I feel intimidated by her. "I am well. Im still teaching the children once in a while". She shifted closer to me "that is great". My eyes betrayed me by looking into her . "You know Y/n... i really like you"  as I was entranced by her voice, I felt her fingers, slowly caressing my cheek. "I have never seen a woman like you" She stares at me as if im the only person she sees right now. "So.. beautiful.. yet intriguing". I started to feel nervous because she gets closer and closer. "I-its a pleasure to be complimented by you Khaleesi" then the unexpected happens as she climbs unto my lap and slowly puts her arms around my neck.

"Do you like me Y/n?"  As nervous as I am, I just nodded. "I want your answer to come out from your mouth". "Yes.. Yes Khaleesi". She smiles and I swear my heart started to beat rapidly like horses running freely in the wild. "Daenerys.." I confusedly looked at her. "Call me Daenerys" so thats her name, it suits her. As we had a staring contest, she instantly leans in and pressed my lips against hers. I haved never kissed anyone but now, I felt something different is as if my heart is gonna explode any minute.

So without hesitations, I kissed her back and slowly placed my hand on her waist. I felt her smile against our kiss and that made me felt confident to do things further. I broke away and started to trail kisses from her jaw down to her neck. I felt her breath hitched and her fingers softly caressing my neck.  I bit the skin of her neck lightly which made her moan softly. When I reached her chest area, I kissed her mound softly and took it with my mouth. "Oh Y/n.." she breathe out while I suckle her mound like a hungry babe. She grips my hair a little bit tight.

I broke away and stared at her. "Im sure that this is better outside of bath Kha- Daenerys" she smiled and got out of the tub. "If thats what you want my love" so I got up and led her to my "bed" which is just a thin layer of bedding with some furs laying above it. She caressed my cheek down to my neck and kissed me passionately and I slowly laid her down to get us more comfortable. As I was getting to the part where we would be one, she pressed my palm on my chest. "Before we do things further I want you to know something" as curious as I was I let her speak. "What is it?" I said. She looked me in the eye with sincerity and the next words came out of her made my heart fluttered. "I love you with all my heart Y/n. I may have grieved over the death of Drogo and our child but when Im with you, you made me whole again. Maybe the Gods are sending me- us a message. That I am yours and you are mine"

I cant help but admire the woman infront of me even more. "Yes.. I am yours" with that we had a night full of love and passion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Request are openly welcome!