He's Not Dead, He Only Acts That Way

"Ok". You said to yourself quietly as you scrolled through the "How to summon a demon" Google search results on your laptop. You couldn't believe you were doing this. Results were definitely not expected from your standpoint. I mean, heck, you didn't even believe in demons! You were just doing it to prove to yourself that they were not real. Or, at least, that's what you told yourself... After a few more minutes of scrolling, and you clicked on what looked to be a semi-legit link. The instructions said to click on the attached pdf file with the sigil and print it out. As the sheet was printing, you turned off the lights in your room and grabbed a few candles to light.

"Instructions, check." "Weird pdf file, check." "Candles, check." "Lights off, check." You went through all of the physical items required to summon the demon and checked them off in your head. Afer lighting the candles, you took a deep breath, closed your eyes, and visualized the sigil. You took a few minutes to solidify the image in your brain,  and you began to recite the chant. 

"By your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire forces to manifest before me that he/she may give me a true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, may you deem me worthy." 

As you began reciting the chant, you feel a change, was it a few degrees colder? Why did you feel like you were buzzing? You finished the chant a second time through and slowly opened your eyes to reveal none other than a demon. The little boy standing in front of you was gorgeous! 

"Huh. Better than I thought." Mumbling as you shrugged and turned to face the glowing monster, you took a few steps back. 

"Y-y-you're a real demon" You stammered, kind of frightened that it had worked. Numerous deep breaths helped you sort out your emotions. You stood there hoping for a friendly response. It was a real demon!!  In your own bedroom!!! 

The demon looked bored, arms crossed and eyes rolling around looking for something interesting to look at. He was wearing a white blouse and a red tie with a black sweater vest over it. Obviously, he was into the guyliner trend, that shit was spread all over his eyes, it kinda sparkled in the candlelight. 

"Hello." You thought greeting the demon a little more forcefully this time would maybe help. The demon jumped back, a little bit startled and looked at you. 

  "I-I didn't mean to s-scare you, I-I-I'm sorry...uh...um.." 

"Pfft, whatever." The demon replied as he uncrossed his arms and shoved his hands in the pockets of his black ripped skinny jeans and rolled his eyes to the back of his head. 

"And it's Frank, by the way. You could've asked ya know." He replied as he flipped his (beautiful) black and blonde fringe out of the way so he could get a better view of you. The look of sheer boredom was still glued on his face as he took a sharp dagger out of his pocket and started twirling it around in his fingers. 

"Why am I here? Do you want me to kill someone?" I bet it's that sorry bitch that made a nasty comment on your band t-shirt last week." Frank laughed at his own "joke" and fake slit his throat, with eyes rolling back and a loud gagging noise.  He smirked like death, but prettier. He was still twirling the dagger around his fingers and had his tongue playing with his lip ring. Not making any eye contact with you. 

" Uhmm, I-I don't want you to kill anyone, Frank."

"You don't want me to kill anybody? Are. you. fucking. serious. WHY THE HELL NOT!!!!!????" Frank screamed madly, throwing his hands up in the air and laughing loudly. He reminded you of the Joker, but with a black, white and red color scheme.