This Is How It All Began

Junior year -

(Messenger)

S~ Hey man can we talk?

C~ Sure what's up?

S~ To be honest I don't think I will ever love again. I just can't take it how you can fall so fast but can be taken away just like that.

C~ oh, love can be a tricky thing. I really hope you find someone. I know how that can and can't we all relate in some way dude. But when you do find love again I hope she will the one for you.

S~ thanks man! You really know how to words of wisdom. But no one likes me here in that way. I wish that there was someone who likes me and want to get to know the real me. I give that person everything. But who know maybe there will be someone out there for me. I just don't want to get my hopes up and have then dashed and broken to pieces... I can't go through what happened last time...I just can't I don't want to risk it and put everything on the line for this person if they are just going to hurt me like He did!...it not right..to toy with peoples emotions...I will never find love again... For who can ever love me...

C~ trust me dude you will find someone but don't be in this mood or if that person does come along your way you could scare them away and then the chance you really could have time for love would be lost. I'm not trying to bring you down I want to you to have confidence in yourself. Your always there to help others and I want to help you as you did for me. When I was in my dark depression you were there to help me and bring me out of it. You help helped me a lot and I mean that. You don't know how much you helped me! So I want to help you just the same.

S~ Thank you.

(End of messages)

(Play music)

(Stevens thoughts)
I can't believe that I'm a Junior today. Everything is looking bright. I hope this year will be better this time. Also I will be helping the freshmen this year in shop!!!! I'm so excited, and I hope they like us. My group of seniors didn't help my team out. It fought us that if there is ever going to be a good results we need to help the others and be kind. Or else things could become chaotic! This is a new year and a new me, I'm not going to let anyone use me as a door mate this year! I will be strong, courageous, positive, and most of all kind. If I'm going to feel like myself I need to dig deep into my old roots and be the person I want to be not what others think or want me to be. I had enough of being controlled! I'm tired of it!

Its a new day now lets make this one count!

I'm so sorry that this took so long to do. I haven't been in the mood to write much. But I'm starting to feel a bit better of myself and I hope to see you all in the next chapter. Till next time!!!!