Meeting Little Petrova

---Flash back---
"Katherine you can't keep this going on" I look up at my older sister with anger and sadness. "I can do what I want little sister,run along now" "Katherine im not going to watch you ruin these boys,you don't even love Damon"
---Flash back over---

As I walk into the Salvatore boarding house,I can't help but remember some things I rather not think of. My one of my friends said that Katherine is Mystic Falls,trying to find the moon stone. So I came to do what any little sister would do,mess with my older sister. "honey I'm home" I say walking in the front door,and I see that there are more people than I thought in here. "Yazmin?" Katherine says in shock. "miss me big sis?" "Katherine has a sister?" The one named Bonnie asks. Yes I did some research before coming. "she hasn't told you,rude" I walk more into the house. "hello Stefan,Damon" they both just look at me. "So we have a mini Katherine" Caroline says,quite rudely. "oh no blondy,I'm nothing like her,I have a heart" I glare at Katherine. "Why are you here" Damon asks. "he speaks!" I smile. "I'm here to visit my favorite sister,oh wait only sister thanks to her" I stick my tongue out at her. "You can't stay" Stefan says. "wrong,I'm staying Steffy" I smile at him. "you must be Elena" I walk up to her. "you do look just like my sister" I circle around her. "let's hope you don't act like her,or you might just lose your head" I smile at her. "and your Bonnie" I point at her. "your the witch friend,that's so powerful" I step in front of Caroline, looking up at her since she's taller than me. "and your Caroline, the controlling best vampire friend,I feel like you might be annoying, don't annoy me" I smile at her. "You like what 14,what can you do" I pin her to the wall,my hand in her chest,fingers around her heart. "I can kill you in a heart beat baby vamp" I let go and she's gasping. "I was turned at 15 not 14" I skip next to Damon. "so,where is the moon stone?"

----NOTE---
should I continue?