Lexi, the Running Back Girl

Start from the beginning

Blake walked back over to me and knelt so he was level with my face. "Baby, just a little longer. I called the doctor, he's gunna come make sure you're ok."

"Why can't you just fix me" I asked, looking at his nose. I never really noticed how great his nose was before. It was perfect and had a perfect bridge and I wanted to kiss it. Actually, I wanted him to kiss my nose.

"Kiss my nose." I ordered, before he had a chance to answer my previous question.

"What? Lexi I'm-" he stopped when he saw my glare. 

"Fine." He leaned down and kissed my nose. I smiled and he laughed. Oh I love his laugh. I love everything about him. I love him so much.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts and I leaned up on my elbows, then dropped down again when the little man hammered my skull again.

"Lexi! Be careful of your head!" Blake scolded, and put a pillow under under me.

When the knock sounded again, he stood and walked over to the door to let the doctor in. The old man with silver hair sat down on the coffee table across from me and sighed, looking at me, and then at Blake.

"You two are so injury prone." he complained.

Then he checked my head to make sure there were no cuts or scrapes to clean up. Then he looked at my eyes through a silver really scary looking torture device.

"It looks like you have some bruising on your forehead, and a minor concussion. Blake, make sure she takes some ibuprofen every four or so hours, as long as shes in pain. If her head starts to swell or if she looses consciousness, take her to the ER. That most likely will not happen, but it is a very slight possibility. You're a good kid, good call to make sure to have a professional see her," the doctor said, and stood up to shake Blake's hand.

"No problem, doc," Blake smiled, " thanks for coming in on such short notice."

"Ah, don't worry about it kid, you know I don't mind." And then he packed up his torture tools and left after Blake thanked him profusely again.

"Can I sleep now?" I asked.

"No, but you can take some medicine. One second," he said, and disappeared into the kitchen for a minute, then came back with a glass of water and two big pills in his hand.

"Ugh... Its gigantic." I said. "I'm never gunna fit that down my throat."

Blake smirked. "That's what she said." He handed me the pill and I pop[ed it into my mouth. He tipped the glass of water to my lips and I swallowed it as quick;y as I could.

"I hate you..." I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Oh, but you love me though." Blake laughed and kissed the corner of my mouth. He sat next to me, and pulled me onto his lap.

I twisted my head around to look and him, and (as I opened my mouth to deny my unending love for him and his sassy perverted comments) he pressed his mouth to mine, and I completely forgot what I was about to say. It probably wasn't that important anyways... I thought to myself. Yeah, it definitely was not important in the least.

He twisted us around so that I was laying on the couch underneath him. He sliped a hand under my neck to support my head and slid another up my side, his fingers leaving blazing trails on my skin where my shirt was hitched up.

Blake pressed his mouth against my neck and breathed is through his nose. He exhaled his warm breath through his mouth and it sent shivers up my spine. I released a strangled noise of satisfaction from my throat.

I twisted my fingers into the hair at the base of his neck. He let out a low growl and kissed my collar bone, and then moved his lips up my neck, leaving blazing trails behind.

"Blake..." I saidweakly.

"Hmm?" he mumbled, his lips now occupying the sensitive skin by my ear.

"Just... uh.. just..." I trailed off. What was I saying?

"Shhhhh." Blake told me.

"Mhh... Mkay." I agreed.

"This is my apology for trying to turn you into a running back girl" he laughed into my ear softly.

I forgot how to speak for a second. The hand that had started at my waist had been steadily moving higher, tracing small circular patters as he went. His hand stopped rising when it reached the base of my bra, but he didn't stop the circles.

"Please, just... just kiss me..." I whispered weakly.

"Okay."

His lips moved softly from my ear to my mouth, and he pressed his whole body into me a little, along with his lips. As usual, he tasted like mango and mint, and I loved it.

His teeth lightly pulled on my lower lip, opening my mouth a bit, and Blake sliped his tongue in my mouth.

I sighed loudly in satisfaction and I felt him smirk.

I wrapped an arm around his neck, pulling him closer, and then pushed my hand under his shirt and slid it up his chest. He stopped for a second and took his shirt off, then continued where we left off.

He was pressed completely against me, but I could tell he was still supporting his weight with his arms so that he didn't crush me. The hand behind my neck moved to my other side and I gasped slightly.

Even in just my T-shirt and shorts, it felt unbelievably warm. I push Blake away for a second and he looked confused, but when I reach for the hem of my shirt he grabed my hand.

"Let me," he said, his eyes smoldering and dark.

"Ok," I whispered, letting my shirt go and lifting my arms to allow him to pull me free from the restricting fabric.

He grined and I reached up and pulled him down toward me again.

"Someone's taking charge, aren't they." he teased.

I shut him up by kissing him again, and he put his hands back on my sides and began circling again. 

When we were both tired and out of breath, he collapsed onto me, his full weight pressing me into the cushions. His head rested gently on my stomach, and I took a ragged breath as I began to stroke my hands through his unruly hair. He looked up at me full of wonder, and something else that I was familiar with, but that still caught me off guard, every time. Pure. Unfiltered. Love. My heart almost exploded with the intensity of it.

"I love you Blakey- boy."

"I love you more Pumpkin."

Thank you for reading! Please keep commenting, voting, and enjoying! Seeing your positive responses makes me so happy, you guys will never know!

I don't have any other stories up right now, but if you guys are interested, I have a few things in the works. I'll try to get some stuff up soon, but I'm a notorious serial procrastinator, so 'soon' sometimes ends up being 'What the hell, Sarah, it's been four years since you've even tried to write anything!!!!11!!' (I'm exaggerating, by the way)

ANYWAYS: again, I appreciate all the reads, votes, and comments, and I will try my best to put myself out there soon