3- His Amor

((Alec/Matthew Daddario above))
I rolled my eyes as I followed Clary through the art show honestly just wanting to be snuggled up with Raphael.
"Are you enjoying this as much as me, Simon? Isn't it just beautiful?" She smiles and looks at all the art present.
"I think, you should've brought Jace, he would've said something like; 'yeah, you are' or some cheesy line like that." I laugh. She smiles to herself.
"You're right, I would." I smile and turn towards Jace. He runs his hand through his hair and smiles at Clary. She hugs him and smiles, all lovey-eyed. I hope I don't look at Raphael like that. Honestly, I probably do. I roll my eyes at myself. I turn and walk to the next painting and stare at it, this one catching my attention. I took a quick picture and sent it to Raphael.
Simon
Do you like it?
Amor
, es muy bien.(7) Are you buying it?
Simon
I'm thinking about it.
Amor
Well, make a decision. I like it, do you want it in our room?
Simon
Yeah. Where would we put it? And I wrote my name down and bought it.
Amor
Anywhere you'd like, and that fast? Dios Simon, how much was it, it's beautiful.
Simon
Just like you ;) Anyway, not too much, just a few hundred....
Amor
How many hundreds, amor?
Simon
Uhhh, just...a few..
Amor
Simon....
Simon
Raphael.
Amor
I'm serious Simon Lewis.
Simon
Don't forget Santiago. And it was only six.
Amor
Well, okay, I can pay that. And Simon, we're not even married yet.
Simon
Yet.
Amor
Just bring the painting home right now, I'm bored.
Simon
Alrighty babe. ;)
Amor
Can I file for an early divorce?
Simon
Your kidding. Right?
Amor
AM I?
Simon
Yes.
Amor
Come home please, yo neccisito .(8)
Simon
You need me huh?
Amor
I thought you didn't know Spanish?
Simon
No but that you for confirming my guess.
Amor
Shut up and come home.
Simon
Okay. Be there in 15.
Raphael read it but didn't text back. I smiled and put my phone in my pocket. I turn to the man and tell him I'll be taking it home now. He nods and hands me the very large and beautiful painting. He ask if I'll need any help and looks at my arms. I lift it with ease and shake my head. I turn around and Clary is looking at me like I'm crazy. Jace is just smirking at me.
"Gonna go so early, Simon?" He smirks harder and laughs. I blush.
"Y-yeah, what's wrong with that?" I frown. Clary frowns at me.
"Well, you better hurry or Raphael is going to get mad, and I don't think he could wait any longer for his amor." Jace finishes his statement and I just leave as fast as I could in public since, ya know, can't run vampire speed.
✡✡✡
I reach the steps and put the painting in the room hanging up on the nail Raphael must've put.
"Hey, have you seen this? Isn't it just gorgeous?" I smile and look at the painting in all its glory.
"Yes, mí amor, You like it?" He smiles as I nod.
"So, now what?" I ask turning his way.
"What I want now is for you to take my suit off and put it back in my closet." I smile nervously.
"Sorry, I will, but do I look okay?" I ask looking back in the mirror.
"Dios, You look better than okay." He smiles.
"Thank you."
"I'm only encouraging you huh?"  I nod.
✡✡✡
"Magnus, tell Alec to leave me alone, I'm trying to text my...Raphael in private and he won't leave me alone." Alec raises his hands up.
"Sorry, I didn't know you two were exclusive and Raphael, was yours." He smiles at Magnus who seemed to glide into the room. Raphael does that too, where as I and Alec just stumble and fall over air.
"Hun, babe, Alexander, leave our son, and his Solomon alone." Alec rolls his eyes. I stick my tongue out at him
"Oh, real mature. Baby."
"Rude.'
"Annoying."
"Stupid."
"Alexander."
"Magnus."
"Simon."
"Shut up."
"You shut up, idiot."
"Well, aren't you just the definition of sad?"
"Salty, much?"
"Oh, please, I am the definition of Salt."
"Alexander."
"Simon."
"Magnus."
"Shut up!" We all turn towards the door and see Raphael walk in.
"Leave my fledgling alone, Alec, or I'll have your blood on my hands, even if you're with Magnus."
"Jerk."
"Nemphilm."
"Well."
"I guess we know who the new king of salt is, Alexander." Magnus looks Alec's way and smiles. Alec rolls his eyes.
"Well, then I'll be the Queen, next best thing."
"Simon's la Reina, no es tú, por qué, tú no es Salt." Raphael rolls his eyes while Magnus laughs.
"Well, fine, then I'll be the Salt... Yeah, Salt." I laugh and smile at Alec's attempt to redeem himself.
"Salt huh? Is that the middle or last name?" Magnus pokes fun at Alec's poor job at redeeming himself.
"I am not the girl in this relationship." I defend myself staring at Raphael. Alec sits across from me.
"Could've fooled me." He mutters. Magnus raises both eyebrows and hides his smirk, walking towards him. I move faster than I wanted to and ended up just flipping over the couch. Alec turns around and laughs. I hear Magnus chuckle and Raphael drop something I guess.
"Not fair, I'm not used to my speed yet." I catch what Raphael says next.
"Sure were used to it last night." I hear Magnus choke on something and coughs.
Alec's face twisted into a gross expression.
"Like what you're imagining Alec?" He shook his head violently.
"Nope, but thanks for the mental picture." He wore a from expression, shuddering in disgust. He trotted over the Magnus, patting him back as he coughed. I turn to Raphael.
"Look at what you did to poor Magnus. We weren't doing anything, we were racing down the hallway. It was a bet." I said walking around the sofa. Raphael waves his hand dismissively.
"He'll be okay...maybe." Raphael sat by me and put his arm around me. I stand.
"Just for that comment I'll just not..." I trail off trying to find d something. I smirk.
"Oh no. Dios, what have I done?" Raphael looks up.
"I'll wear a suit, one of yours to be specific, everyday for the rest of this week. Maybe it'll teach you to not discuss our personal life around friends." He stands up seeming unaffected by my words. He strides my way and stops in front of me. His hand trailing up from my hip to my shoulder to the back of my neck. I tense at how slow his hand moved. I bite my lip.
"Or..." He leans down to my ear, his words falling to my ear in a fast eagerness. "...you could teach me, if you understand where I'm coming from." I close my eyes and bite my lip harder. I nod since I didn't want to say something dumb. He steps back and smirks, pulling me forward to kiss me. I wrap my hands around his body and pull him closer. He smiles and deepens the kiss, slipping his tounge between my lips. I grip his shirt and focused on the feel of him, and the way he made me feel. I pulled back a little giving him one last kiss, I move towards the kitchen intent on making a sandwich. I open the fridge and immediately shut it.
"Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane, get you butts over here now." Alec coughs and slowly makes his way. Magnus looked recovered. Opening the fridge and turning towards Raphael. I director my hand at the substances before me.
"What is that?" I question.
"It....uh, Magnus?" Alec faces his boyfriend.
"It's.....food, Alexander, what the heck, it's food, what else is he pointing at? Why couldn't you answer the stupid question?" Alec smiles.
"I didn't want to get in trouble." Magnus glances up. Probably telling God to give him the strength not to kill this boy.
"Okay, okay, well what the problem?" I down.
"What's the problem? The problem is that there is no blood in your fridge and that was very disappointing. I'm sad now." I pout and turn to Raphael.
"Can you go get me some-"
"No."
"Bu-"
"Simon." I roll my eyes.
"Fine, well can you come home with me, pleeeease?" I smile and kiss him swiftly.
"Fine. Magnus, Magnus' boytoy-"
"Raphael Santiago."  He groans.
"Magnus' boyfriend, goodbye until another time." We wave and walk home.