1

❤This contains smut and yaoi so if you don't like that stuff please leave❤

Steve was sitting in the living room watching a soppy romance show when a knock came to the door, causing him to spring out of his seat.

Who could possibly be knocking on my door at this time? Mom and dad were out of town, Hayley was with Jeff in his van, Roger... Is consumed within himself... And Snot -

"Steve, you there? It's me!" Snot's voice erupted from behind the door. Steve shrugged and stood up slowly, opening the door.

"Hi," he said. "What you after?"

"Ah, well you know everyones out of here, I'm pretty bored. My mom is driving me crazy... And I know you just hang out at home usually so I thought I'd ask if I could join."

"Yeah, course you can." Steve said, sitting back down, as Snot watched him.

Man, he really wasn't as interested in me as he used to be. Snot thought, slightly disappointed. But he decided he was going to find out for sure by making himself irresistible.

He sat down about a metre from him and grabbed some popcorn, watching the tv. "What are you watching," he said slyly. "Please don't say its one of your sappy love stories."

Steve glared. "Yes, it is, and I happen to like them."

"What about your own love story?" Snot asked, raising an eyebrow. Steve returned the look, confused.

"I don't know what you mean." He said, ignoring him and going back to the TV.

Snot became slightly frustrated and shuffled closer to him, but he exerted no response. "Sure you do. I mean, what about your own story? Where's your love story Steve? You should pursue one."

"I don't want to," he said, smiling. "I'm perfectly happy where I am."

Snot looked at the TV, and then back to him, and then back to the TV.

Moments later, after Snot had become bored of the show, Steve grabbed the remote and said, "Ah, I'm just gonna skip this part, just hold on -"

Snot put his hand on Steve's and stopped him from pressing the fast forward button. "Why, Steve? What is it?"

"It's - It's inappropriate." he said, blushing.

"Are you just skipping it because I'm here?" Snot asked, smirking. "You don't need to be embarrassed. I am older than you anyway."

"You wouldn't get it, Snot."

"Wouldn't get what? Affection? You might be surprised," Snot remarked, laying back with his hands above his head, his eyes closed. "Go on, just let me watch it."

Steve groaned and put the remote down. "I don't even like this stuff. It's boring, and it's unnecessary. If they cut it out, it would be a better story."

Snot opened one eye and looked at him. "I don't agree with that," He said. "It makes the characters more connected and it shows the audience that they care and love each other enough to do that with one another."

Steve blushed. "I don't know. It's stupid to me. Most movies show sex as a using thing anyway, not a romantic thing."

"I hope you don't mean the movies I think you mean," Snot said, grinning. "Ha, just kidding. Maybe you need to be a bit more open, Steve. Theres lots of ways to view things. Especially physical stuff."

Steve stared blankly at the floor and Snot continued.

"I mean, people can have sex for lots of different reasons. Whether they love each other like friends or ... More... or... maybe they hate each other. They can still do it."