** ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm Writing & Teaser/Preview **

I know you just probably went bug-eyed with surprise that something was posted to this sequel. I don't mean to get your hopes up too much but I do promise some VERY good news. *whispers* It's coming...

Readers, and even my editor, have been getting on me about getting this sequel up and running since publishing Emotionally Compromised. I had hit bit of writers block/plot exhaustion when finishing publishing, but now all is back on track!

It's the news you have been waiting for!!

I have begun writing to this sequel once again, be it slowly, but I have been writing all weekend to it. 

For now, all good announcments (when will I be publishing this, etc) AND a teaser of the next chapter is all posted on my blog!

The link to my blog post can be found on my wattpad profile (www.authorarosa.com)

Here is the direct link to the post (I will also post it in the commens below):

http://www.authorarosa.com/#!Separation-Anxiety-2-Emotionally-Compromised-Teaser/cmbz/EA8643AC-7AAC-4FB3-A82E-848BAE4A64AD

I am so sorry this had been long overdue, but I promise your wish for an update will come true.

Please head to my blog to share your thoughts, and if you'd like to stay really up to date with the progress don't forget to like me on facebook, or join my mailing list!

Thanks for being awesome! I hope you enjoy the teaser chapter. And thank you for your endless support. Your fath in me is amazing!

Sincerely, with the giddiest grin on my face,

A. Rosa (pink_dandelion)