11th January 2011//06:00PM

Tyler lay on the floor of his parents basement, consumed in tears as the reality hit him. He had lost his best friend.  The person he could tell everything to, the only person he actually trusted anymore.

Days went by and he ate nothing, just simply lay on the floor, contemplating what the point of getting up for anything anymore was. He hadn't eaten or slept in days and fatigue and malnutrition was slowly wearing his body away, becoming more frail by the day.

He rolled over onto his side and reached over for the old notebook where he wrote the songs for his album 'No Phun Intended' and slowly started flicking through the pages.

Blasphemy was the first song he saw, and he started reading the lyrics out slowly.

"I start to.. part two halves of my.. heart, in.. the dark and.. I" "He mumbled.

stood up and picked up the pen laying on the desk and began to tap on the table, thinking of what he could use those lyrics for. The fact that Josh was gone and couldn't help him come up with lyrics for songs anymore was a big hindering for him with music, he needed someone to vent his thoughts to and change them into sentences that he could work into a song, to get it all of his chest, but with no Josh there it was very hard as he no longer had anyone to vent to and no way to fully understand what was happening anymore..

the door once again opened to reveal a light that flooded the walls, and the room was no more just the tiny little lamp on the floor under the desk.

"Tyler.. I know what happened a few days ago was hard, but you need to eat, we'll bring you to a new psychiatrist in the morning, meanwhile please come up the stairs, I've made soup for you." His dad said, popping his head around the door.

"YOU WILL NEVER KNOW, WHAT'S UNDER MY SKIN, AND I WILL NEVER EVER TELL YOU, SO YOU NEED TO LEAVE, BECAUSE YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME, THE ONE PERSON I COULD TELL THINGS TO IS GONE, I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU PAY FOR SOME PERSON I DON'T KNOW TO LISTEN TO ME AND PRETEND I CARE AND PROBABLY GIVE ME SOME STUPID MEDICATION THAT IS SUPPOSED TO CHANGE THE WAY I THINK, BECAUSE NONE OF IT IS GOING TO WORK AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. SO GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT." Tyler bellowed at his father, making him step back, bewildered.

"Ty-" Tyler cut him off.

"No. YOU do not call me that. Go. Now. I don't want to see you EVER again. I hate you." Tyler whispered, causing his fathers eyes to well up and him to close the door and walk back up the stairs.

Tyler picked up the pen off of the side of the desk once more and began going over the conversation in his head that he had just heard;

'You will never know.. what's under my skin..' 'so goodbye and goodnight'

He began writing it down.

'You will never know.. what's under my skin.. So won't you say goodnight, so I can say goodbye..'

He stood up and put down the pen, but as he was walking over towards the chair he was going to drag over, he collapsed against the wall, his head swimming, He became dizzy and nauseous. Everything was a blur for the next ten seconds, and then there was darkness.