22: "I know we are apart but still we are under the same sky Sanskar.."

Start from the beginning

The ring..

(Listen to the song guys,trust me you'd love the following scenes while listening to it.. because I do the same *-* )

O re piya
O....

Starring his left hand he recalled everything just a month back. Their engagement night. The day which built every emotion inside Sanskar that he never knew he carried before that very day. The moment when his laughs mingled with hers.. clicks after clicks.. everything from that day evocated his heart and he closed his eyes to stop those memories invade into his every ounce. Not wanting his heart to dwell on those shattered memories anymore.. He breathed and opened his eyes again starring his hand. How could he let that ring be in his finger? Why this ring never crossed his mind in all these days.. when he wanted to run away why this thing had still to be there..

"Are you done Mr Maheshwari..." Mr Khana broke the reverie of a lost Sanskar and looked at him in concern. Sanskar blinked through tears before nodding to him feeling his throat dry and eyes heavy with increasing wetness inside them and that didn't go unnoticed by Mr Khana either as Sanskar starred his hand again..

O re piya
O....

May be the little thing held a bunch of memories. Mr Khana couldn't overlook the fact that Sanskar's face was no more the same as it was a minutes before. "It's ok if you don't want to put it off.." Mr Khana watched his face intently.

"Mmh no.." Sanskar mumbled. "That's fine." Sanskar composed himself. Brood is something he's not in for!

Inn faaslo ka ye faisla kyun
Dil ne mere kar liya..

Wiping the tear drop that he hadn't felt rolling across his cheek, he breathed and slid off the ring placing it aside without looking at it again he followed Khana's instructions to continue with the treatment.

His eyes burned more than the wound on his hand when doctor opened his wound examining it.. his instructions went deaf on his ears as he starred the ceiling of the room.. resting his back on the headboard of the stretcher..

The moment he feels surviving again.. something comes over to kill him..

Pain only increased with each passing minute. Against his wish his mind played all the best moments of his life which now stabbed him inside. Be it the promises.. or the kiss he had got from someone he thought he loved.. only he knew what it meant for him..

Khud hi na jaane
Kaise jeeyega
Hoke ye tumse juda...

Pressing his red eyes and battling his breaths he looked aside needing that ache to go away but it only increased when he found himself watching the ring placed just few feet away from him,flooding his eyes even more..

.............

Main waari jaawan
Main waari jaawan

Sitting at the side of sea shore,Swara watched a heart that she had made on the moist land.. with written SS inside it just in the same way it was written on the ring she wore,wishing that may be it could ease some of the pain inside her..

Saath ho ke ho ya ve kasoor re
Naadaan iss dil ki...

She starred the heart and touched it before standing up and looking away.. not wanting herself to break in tears again.. she gasped and cleaned her corners sobbing quietly.. but tears are very hard to stop.. they fell incessantly.. heart burned with pain..making her feel more weak..