"i think you may have autism"

Original idea by zeianx. Well kinda
-

In midlate winter, on a cold foggy night. 3 local faggots found themselves at the city park filming another gay ass video, Ian was still in his dankass wheelchair since he broke his ankle because he was being such a faggot. Then Max was on his phone playing Pokemon go because it was his favorite irrelevant game, then there was Joji, but nobody cared about him because he was filming them for Max's shitty vlog channel.

"Hey I got a charmander!" Max said happily even though he's already got like 12 of those.

"Don't you have enough of those?" Ian said pretending to have interest in Max's game

"Uh no Ian, you can never have enough charmanders." Max chuckled and walked up to the skinny faggot and plopped down on his lap.

"Hey fag get off of me," Ian whined "You're heavy as fuck!"

"Not my fault I'm a thicc bitch." Max laughed and leaned against Ian.

"You guys are such faggots," Joji said still holding up the camera and recording the two's every movement.

"Maaaaaaax!" Ian screamed as he gripped onto his shoulders and tried pushing him off. It didn't result in anything just Max putting his whole weight on him and him laughing at how fucking weak the fag was.

Max got off of Ian for a second and Ian thought it was over. But his predictions were wrong for Max got on him once again only facing him this time.

"Max, i said---" before Ian could finish scolding at his friend, the words were soon caught in his throat after Max did the gay. The boy started moving slowly on Ian's lap and he placed his hands on Ian's shoulder for support as the two stared at each other like the gay cunts they were. Ian's look made Max smile, he was biting his lip and flickering his eyes up and down nervously. He didn't really know where to put his hands so he just put them on the wheelchair handles.

Max's smile turned into a more creepy one and he wiggled a bit only this time directly on Ian's crotch. Ian sighed at the feeling not really knowing why those noises were rolling off his tounge, all the Aussie cunt was doing was simply rolling his hips down on his dick.

"It takes nothing to get you going , Ian." Max chuckled

"Shut the fuck up." Ian grunts and glares angrily at his friend, he then rolls his head to the side when he feels Max's hands trail down to the confines of his pants.

"You're enjoying this," the Austrian said as he unbuttoned the man's pants and pulled down his clothing in one swift movement.

"Holy fuck, you really are enjoying this." Max gasped at the sight of the other's boner.

"Just shut the fuck up and sit on my dick." Ian demanded.

Max smirked at ian's response and lifted his hips off of Ian's lap and took the opportunity to strip off his pants and boxers, both items of clothing falling on the hard concrete floor.

Max took in a sharp breath and situated himself above Ian's dick, ready to sit down and take it in completely, but before he could sit on his big American C O C K. He felt two strong hands tug at his hips and set him away from his big dick. Lol.

"Wait a minute you desperate Aussie slut," Ian said after a small chuckle "how are you going to sit on me if you're tighter than a buffalo's ear hole?"

"Oh. I guess you gotta prep me or something," Max said, placing his hands on the crippled american, he lifted his thicc hips once again off of ian's lap.

Max gasped when he felt a slick finger enter inside him, pushing deep into him and making him squirm without any intention. Ian's finger works its way up into the Australian and he doesnt even remember it being so godamn long, he then feels the finger pump inside of him and it hurts so bad he has to clench his jaw in order to provide himself from screaming.

Then there's two inside him and it's even fucking worse, he whimpers when he feels ian scissor his fingers. He wants to scream right now and tell him that maybe they shouldn't do this. They're at a fucking park and anyone could just pass by and see them both. But who would be out walking in 3 in the morning anyway?

Then he the heat of pleasure induce his body when he feels ian pump into a spot that loosens his mussels and makes his expression go from tensed to relaxed, his prostate. Max moaned at the feeling  and now he understood why gay people enjoyed this so much. He wanted to just sit there and let ian  finger fuck him all day. But he wanted to feel ian's dicc inside of him so the finger fuckings gotta go.

"Okay ian..." Max said and it sounded like he was out of breath, like he just got done running a fucking marathon "that's enough."

Ian compiled and slid his fingers of his friend's ass, letting Max take control as he put his hands at Max's hips, helping him place himself just above his member.

Max looked up into ian's eyes, ian looked back at Max's. "Just try to relax." was all ian said before he gripped onto max's hips in a harsh like matter and pushing his hips down on him. Max screamed through his gritted teeth when he felt ian's hard on push deep within inside him. He felt his walls spread open as he was lowered down, lower and lower.

He was finally down on ian's dick and he was bigger than he expected and fuck, this felt worse than those fingers inside of him working him open.

"Fucking hell, you're not even doing anything and this stings like a bitch!" Max complained and he felt stupid for saying that, he was the culprit of this idea so it was his fault Ian was doing this.

"It's gonna feel good once you get used to it, slut." ian said and with those same hands grabbing at his hips, he pumped him up and down and trusted in and out.

Max screamed and each time Ian would trust upward he'd earn a scream from his friend. He was going soft now and he didn't that. he's seen gay pornos before and those fags seemed to enjoy it but why not him? He getting sweaty as fuck and biting his lip, and he's trying to find any good in this as he's got ian fucking him on a wheelchair. Maybe if he forgets the fact that he's got Ian's dick inside him he'd feel better. Max felt his eyes go big and his breath hitch when he felt ian hit his sweet spot again "ah, shit." Max moaned and the pleasure was so good it made him arch his back and his grip tighten on ian's shoulders.

Ian smiled to himself at max's noises and he wanted to hear more. So he grabbed onto max's hips again and trusted into him repeatedly and made sure to destroy that sweet spot.

After sometime of just hardcore fucking Max felt a warm and painful feeling in his stomach. He was so fucking close and he hasn't even been touched. but he didn't want it to end he wanted ian to keep touching him, wanted ian to keep railing into him until he couldn't speak.

But all good things have an end. "Ian..ian, i gotta...gonna nut...." max said between breaths.

"Fuck....same." ian said. His thrusts became slower and sloppier and his legs were shaking from thrusting upwards too much he felt like he could just break down on the spot.

Max on the other hand was panting like a sweaty whore and he didn't even care about the world around him anymore. The only thing he cared about right now was this moment and how dirty it was, he and ian, fucking on a wheelchair.

Then the same pain he felt at the bottom of his stomach was rising and going higher. He was gonna fucking nut and for real this time.

He was gonna warn ian but once he opened his mouth. The only thing that came out was a moan that sounded like ian's name. And he nut all over himself and ian.

Looking at Max's expression change due to his orgasm was all it took before ian reached his climax and jizzed all over his stomach.

Max slumped against ian and buried his face in his shoulder making ian smile and wrap a hand around his shoulder.

"Wow i was here the whole time you stupid cunts." joji said from behind them. "How dare you forget about me."

"Shut the fuck up george. Nobody cares about you."

And that was the end of my fucking story dont forget to like comment and subscribe. Thx 4 watchin ;))