Y/N

Y/n(neé whatever your last name is) Mills Born:  May 20th 2002 Martial status: Dating Also known as: the chosen ones Titles:  valedictorian, owner of y/n's fashion industry Species: human Gender:  Female Height: 5'3Hair color: BlondeEye color: blu...

Born: May 20th 2002
Martial status: Dating
Also known as: the chosen ones
Titles:  valedictorian, owner of y/n's fashion industry
Species: human
Gender: Female
Height: 5'3
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: blue
Skin color: slightly tan

Family information:
Charles y/l/n great- great- grandfather)
Naomi y/l/n (great-great-aunt)
Amanda sparks (distant cousin)
Bernard Hurla (Parental grandfather)
Mary Hurla neé Forman( parental grandmother)
Lisa y/l/n neé Hurla (parental mother)
David y/l/n ( parental father)
Claire Motrez neé y/l/n ( sister)
Max mills (husband)
Juliana Elise Mills (daughter) 
Evie  Sofia Mills (daughter)
Jonathan Henry Mills ( son)

Paul Mills ( father-in-law)
Sara Mills neé ??( mother- in-law)
Harvey Mills ( brother-in-law)
Kimberly Mills neé ??(sister-in-law)
Meghan Hope Mills (Niece)
Gavin Stewart Mills (Nephew)
Leo Mills( brother-in-law)
Stephanie Mills neé Marang (sister-in-law)
Penelope Grace Mills (Niece)
Aaron Christian Mills (nephew)
Ava Knight neé Mills (Tilly) (sister-in-law)
Michael Knight (Brother-in-law)
Kasey LeeAnn Mills( Niece)
Grayson Mortez ( Brother-in-law)
Ivan Noah Mortez(Nephew)
Mackenzie Marie Mortez (Niece)
Max Mason Motrez (Newphew)
Alexis Spinnet (Goddaughter)
Affiliation:
Occupation: Fashion Designer
House: Gryffindor(later in story)
Loyalty:
y/l/n Family
Mills Family
Hurla Family
Knight Family
Spinnet Family
Mortez Family
Morrison Family
Hans Family
Frank Family
Duron Family

Cheer team
(Your School)

Early years (2003-2008)
When y/n was little she always had a knack of clothing if someone gave her a piece of clothing she'd give them her honest opinion. Most liked that about her expect for aunt Sherry who the family call aunt stinky butt. She had always thought that y/n was a ride and disrespectful child. When Claire was born in 2004 y/n would often through hissy fits just to get her parents attention. She had always failed miserably and just ended up getting in trouble.
Kindergarten:
In Kindergarten she had found a love of reading books often reading them to her parents instead of her parents reading them to her. In kindergarten she made friends with Ashely Patrick and Julia Ryan but that friendship only lasted a year due to all of them moving to different schools.
Year one:
On the first day of first grade Y/n sat next  to a girl named Mackenzie. The two of them were quick to be friends. Mackenzie invited her kindergarten friend Ashely to come sit with them. All of them bonded over their love of music. While ashley cared for animals she also felt easily hurt for other humans she saw a girl named Emma sitting all by herself and wanted to become friends with her. Know one stopping her accept for the fact that Mackinzie and y/n felt wary about her for she was a weird little girl. For emma flirted with all the boys in the class. Even though she wasn't aware of it. Once the girls understood that they welcomed her into there squad.
Year two:
The year had gone by pretty  uneventful until the end of the year when a girl named Tessa Riverdale began bullying Ashley because of her hair it was in a short bob. Ashley hair looked nice to everyone but her and she had to make fun of it. One night y/n snuck into Tessa house with a razor and shaved off Tessa hair, teaching the young girl a lesson on hair. Tessa never found out who did it and doesn't know to this day.
Year three:
Year three was the year y/n had her first kiss she and her friends were playing on the swings when she decided she wanted to do the monkey bars. A boy named Jacob hamwell was also playing on the monkey bars he had a slight crush on y/n so when the two collided in the center of the monkey bars he quickly pecked her on the lips. This led to the boy having "cooties" as he was told and picked on by the other boys.
Year four:
Y/n and her friends were finally Old enough to try for the school play, the wizard of Oz. When y/n tried out she preformed so well the adults gave her the lead straight away leaving all the other cast members jelly.
During the performance a stage light fell crushing the young actors leg. With a broken bone y/n ended the school year on a good note.
Year five:
A Cute boy by the name of Justin moved to Berkshire and attends their school.
He and y/n become friends During the year Justin develops sexual feelings for y/n. She too returns his feelings. Leaving the school year on a good note they promise to date next year.
Year six:
Justin y/n started dating and neither could be happier. Y/n had gone out for cheer and made it making her instantly more popular among the jocks. she remained close with Emma,Ashley, and Mackenzie during that year.
Year seven:
Justin had began to act strange, Always disappearing  during lunch and Hardly hung out with y/n anymore. One day she caught him smoking near the dumpster after she never told him she caught him.  Near the end of the year one day at lunch y/n had gone to use the restroom when she caught Justin making out with Tessa Riverdale. When she caught him she had dumped him in the blink of an eye. He pleases her not creating tons of excuses but she was done.
Year eight:m
The year was very uneventful. Y/n had found no other love interests until that summer when she went to camp meeting Max Mills. During the summer men were after her an her sister Claire y/l/n.  After she found out Kathryn was bitten by a snake she passed out and stoped breathing causing her to end up in the hospital. At the end of the summer she learned that she was one of chosen ones. That is where her story is left off for the most part.