Chapter 2 The Punk Best Friend

(( TRIGGER WARNING: LANGUAGE ))

I went to my first hour class and saw Dirk. He looked at me and smiled. I sat at the empty seat next to him and smiled. "Hi princess" He said "Hi Dirk" I responded before a really tall woman walked in. "Today we have a new student in our class" She started then pointed to me "I'm Ms. Snowman" She said then wrote the agenda on the board. I saw a piece of paper on my desk and looked at it. It was a phone number, At the bottom of the paper was the words 'call me later princess ;) ' I looked at Dirk and he winked. Before looking at the board again. I blinked ' Why would he want me to call him' I thought. Oh well.

((( Two Hours Later )))

It was lunch hour so I went to lunch like a normal person. I went in and saw the girls again. They glared at me. I just ignored them and got my lunch. The girl with black hair came up to me and I just stood confused "Oh hey y/n" She said "H-" I started before she smashed the plate on me spilling my food on me and it hit the ground. The cafeteria broke into laughter as I ran out in tears,I sat in a Janitors closet and cried silently. A knock was on the door "yo?" I heard a familiar boy say "W-What Dirk" I said sniffling. He walked in shutting the door and looked down at me "Come here" He said and I stood up and he hugged me. I hugged back crying into his chest because he was a lot taller than me. "Those girls got detection and I may or may not have yelled at them scaring the shit out of them" He said and I looked at him. He looked at me and smiled wiping my eyes "See its okay now" I smiled "Thanks Dirk" He brushed some hair out of my face "No problem princess" He said.