Chapter 10

Bridgett's Pov

Well it's official. Harry's going to miss Darcy's birth. What the hell am I going to do without him?

Harry stays silent while I put my pillow in my face. I screamed into the pillow.

"I f***ing hate management!" is what I screamed. Harry walked over and laid beside me. He wrapped his arms around my arms and chest.

And we just laid. He kissed my cheek and started whispering that it's going to okay.

But, it's lies.

It's not going to be okay. The father of my baby is going to miss the birth. And then it hit me.

Harry was going to be gone a lot. He might not even be there when she has her first roll. Her first word. He won't be able to teach her how to ride a bike.

I felt a sudden pang in my head. This is horrible. Tears started to stream down my face. Thankfully, Harry didn't notice.

And then I fell into a deep sleep.

***

I woke up to Harry snoring. Wow. I snort and look at the clock. 3am in the morning. I sigh. I rub my tired eyes and got up. I went downstairs to see Louis by the kitchen counter.

"Couldn't sleep?"

He jumped. "oh. It's you." he sighed. "Yep. What's keeping you up?" I asked.

He sighed sadly. "I... I don't.. I just. I really don't want to miss the birth with Eleanor."

I nodded. "Yeah.. I know. Harry's missing Darcy's birth also." My voice croaked. He sighed. "hey.. Lou, you never know. She could have the baby early. Yeah?" I say giving him a sad smile.

He shrugged.

And right at that exact moment, Eleanor came down the stairs cursing. "hey guys.. I just peed my pants and now I am pissed." she said casually. While Louis chuckled at that, my mouth dropped. "What?" they both questioned.

"Um El?"

"Yes?"

"That's not pee."

"Well what is it then?"

"El.. your water broke."

********

DUN DUN DUN! hehe

Sorry I haven't updated.. and this chapter is ssoooo short. But the next ones gonna be so friggen long I promise ;)

Do u think El is gonna have a boy or a girl?

-Livi