He had started the recording before going out so I turned and began to play. I soon lost myself and reached the chorus:

Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes

No my head don't feel so bright

What the hell happened last night?

Yeah last night think we were dancing

Singing all our favourite songs

Think I might have kissed someone

And if tomorrow never comes we had last night

When I reached the end of the bridge, where Connor (the bassist) screams 'and by the end of the night' I screamed it at the top of my lungs as I loved that bit. As I was singing the last chorus I stopped strumming the guitar and started clapping to the beat. Once the red button had gone off I breathed a sigh of relief. Clapping and whistling could be heard from behind me. Nothing could prepare me for what I was about to see.

     As I turned I saw the all too familiar 4some of Bradley, Tristan, James and Connor or better known as The Vamps. OHMYGOD! THE VAMPS WERE THERE!  THEY HEARD ME SING! I took a few breathers and left the guitar inside the booth before leaving. I thought I saw Brad staring at me but just shook it off. My best friends Emily and Charlotte came and hugged me first and soon all my friends were hugging me. I think we just beat the world record for the longest ever group hug. There was an awkward cough from behind me as I was let out of the hug.

    My friends all started ranting on about my singing, which apparently was really good. Their words not mine! I suddenly felt gentle but muscular (A/N Does that make sense? No? Okay.) arms wrap around my waist and turn me around. I was then crushed in a warm embrace. After a few seconds I looked up to see Brad's beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring at my own. WAIT! Bradley William Simpson was hugging me! Fireworks were set off inside me. Much too soon did he pull away. Maybe because it was getting awkward between everyone else.

    James was first to speak, " Its nice to meet you Alicia , you have an amazing singing voice." Whilst he was hugging me Tristan popped up out of nowhere and practically shouted, "Yeah if we weren't a boy band then you could have been part of the team!" I was taken aback. Did he really want me to join the band? I shook it off and managed to reply with a simple thank you. Connor then spoke, " Your amazing with a guitar as well! Where did you learn?" I turned towards Michael and pointed in a dramatic way to show it was him. "Michael taught me the basics. I just kind of developed the skills."

       "Well your amazing." Brad said adding a cheeky wink at the end. I couldn't help but let fireworks erupt inside of me at the gesture. Oh and an embarrassing blush. Tristan suddenly bursted, "Aww wickle Bradley has made wickle Awicia blush!!" Everyone burst out laughing, including Brad as I stood there looking mortified. I soon felt the familiar embrace from Brad as he whispered in my ear as I felt his hot breath fan my neck, "Your cute when you blush" it was said rather huskily which resulted in me blushing even more. Good nobody could see.

   After that little act we then went into the control room where I brought tea for everyone, (once I located the kitchen). As soon as the mugs were empty I got up to take them back when a sudden rush of nausea hit me and I saw a vision. Well more like a memory.

I was playing the park with my older brother as my parents had gone shopping. Some teenagers were playing football across thine park on the field when the ball came whizzing at me. I was stood at the top of the slide as it hit me and I fell to the ground with a massive THUD! My brother came running to me and helped me up as I cried into his chest. He then whispered into my ear, "Don't worry Alicia I will always look after and watch over you no matter where I am. I looked up at his face and saw that it had changed from the small child with messy blonde hair to face of my favourite drummer of all time, Tristan Oliver Vance Evans.

  As soon as I regained myself I realised I was in Brad's arms and tried to get up. Looked like the memory only lasted or a couple of seconds. When I tried to get up I immediately felt the blood rush to my head and out of reflex my hand flew to my head as I tried to steady myself. Glancing at Tristan I noticed he was mimicking my actions , guess he had the flashback too.

     After a few seconds we were both okay. Brad broke the silence by saying three words, "Are you okay?"  From the corner of my eyes I saw Tristan open his arms for me. I ran into them whilst replying to Brad, "I am now that I remember who my older brother is." As soon as the words left my mouth I felt myself fall into safe arms whilst I heard Brad scream my name.

-----------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

I am so sorry I haven't been updating but its a long story... all you need to know is that I had some probs at home and needed space from home and didn't tell my parents. So yeah that's my life since then. hopefully I will update soon!!! until then have a great life :) (Not me :(

Love ya'll vote, comment and share!!!