Part Eleven:- Heavydirtysoul.

°°°

When she opened the door, she was unhappy to see Mike.
Eleven closed the door, but Michael stopped it with his hand, pushing it back open.

"What do you want?", she asked.

"I came here to apologise."

"For what? Assuming both my parents are dead?"

"Yes and I'm very sorry about that, I was drunk."

"Not a good enough excuse."

"Come on El, I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"No."

"Look, I was being a really big dick and just blurted out things I shouldn't have. I was an idiot and if you don't want to forgive me, rgars your decision and I'm fine with that."

Mike turned away and started to leave, but was stopped by Eleven's voice.

"Mike, wait.", she said, making Michael turn back. "I...I forgive you. But you can never ever say something like that about my parents again."

"I won't, I promise."

"Then we can just forget about all this and you can leave."

"Okay. Well...just know El, I still love you.", said Mike before turning back around and leaving.

"I still love you too, Mike.", Eleven whispered to herself as he left.

"I still love you too."

°°°

Meanwhile, at another one of Harrison's little parties, he and a small number of rowdy kids from Hawkins High were having what they called "fun".

As Harrison sat on the couch to rest, he was disrupted by Tanya, one of the drunken girls who attended the party.

"Hey, tiger.", she said as she sat on Harrison's lap.

"Sorry, but I have a girlfriend."

"Have you two done it yet?"

"She's not ready."

"Then that just means she's not good enough.", said Tanya getting closer and closer to El's boyfriend. "But I am."

Suddenly, she pounced on Harrison, but he tried to stop her.

Next thing he knew, Harrison was making out with someone who wasn't his girlfriend.

°°°