→ s y n o p s i s

synopsis

❝i want you to stay with me in the dark, i want you to come to the edge with me, i know you can't save me but I want you to be the light to my darkest hours❞

---

Dear Love,
My mind and heart belongs to you, you are the reason I stand here. I need you everyday and every night. I want you and only you to come with me to a place of angels forever. I am twisted beyond repair, I am stuck in the dark. Be my light.

Yours Truly,
The Girl You Continue to Save

---

Evelyn Jefferson was damaged. She constantly medicated herself with every pill she could find. It was her way of fulfillment, her way of happiness. Growing up, she lived in an amazing home, a childhood that many kids dreamt of, until her father was diagnosed with cancer. He was always there for her, seeing as her mother had passed early on, making things more difficult for her internally. Shortly after she had just turned nineteen, he died, sending her into a drug-addicted spiral.

---

Daniel Parks was a hopeless romantic. He believed that love could be found anywhere and everywhere. He believed that he can save anyone that came his way. He grew up in foster care, and did not start off as such a happy person. It was not until he was adopted at twelve, that changed how he felt towards life. Raised in a home filled with smiles and cheerful attitudes, he felt truly at ease.

---

When these two meet, will love triumph, or will Evelyn continue to be a ruined soul?

---

Updates: Tuesdays
|**Coming Soon**|