Part 7

Hello!!! So this is part 7 of my story. Hope you like it.

Kate's POV:

While I was walking down the hallway, I saw Stiles. He seemed  like, I don't know, weird. He barely talked to me, he avoided me like he didn't want to talk to me. I don't ger what's wrong with him. The rest od the day I didn't saw Anyone familiar. What wrong with everybody? Did I do something?

When I arrived to my house, I sat down and did my homework. Suddenly the bell rings. I open the door and I see a tall man with black hair. He look serious. "Who are you?" I ask. "I'm Derek. I'm Scott's friend" "Really? And how do you know where I live?" It seemed a little weird that this guy, Derek, is Scott's friend. He seems older. "Yeah, I followed you from school" "You what?" I say harshly. He followed me. Who knows what this stranger wants, I don't trust him. "What do you want?" I say. " I just wanna tell you, not to tell anyone your little sicret, because me and Scott have to protect ourshelfs" he says. "Wait a minute. You are a werewolf?" I ask him. "Yes and did you understand that you don't have to tell anyone." "I wasn't going to. You think that I'll start screaming 'Look, I'm a werewolf' , they will think I'm crazy" "Ok, I just wanted to make sure. Nice to meet you" and then he left.

Look what we have here, an another werewolf at Beacon Hills. This city is so weird. The rest hour past normaly.  Nothing else supernatural creature came to my door.

The next day I got up early, so I had time to get ready. Walking to school, I stopped to get a coffee. The entire day, Stiles has been avoiding me again. Why is he doing this? When the last bell rang, I was on my way to finding him. He  was sitting alone at the bus station. When I arrived, I said "Stiles, why are you avoiding me? Did I do something to you? I f yes, Then please tell me what is it. I don't know. Is it that bad? Please, I can't lose you." then I realized that I was crying. Then he said "Kate, I know what you are."