Friends With Benifets...With a twist!

Before I start the story I wanted to say most of it will be in a flashback.....Now the story!

Chapter One: Secret, Stories And Everything Inbetween...

Cloe's POV:

Hey...My name is Cloe Sweets. Sounds more lile a name for sweets doesn't it? Anyway, I am a girl who is 18 years of age and who attends BlueGates High School. Is there is something I'm forgetting? Um...I can drive and I can also drink. But, obviously not at the same time. We all know how that would turn out. Oh yeah, I'm in a friends with benifits relationship with Harry Styles. I wouldn't call it a relationship. I would call it a...Mutual agreement. It started a few month ago when I was informed by my dad I would have to tutor Harry.

*****FLASHBACK*****

"This boy need to start working harder, Hunny," My dad started saying, "That's why your going to start tutoring him." He finished with an 'I'm the boss, you do as I say smile.' In my head I said a bunch of cursed words that refused to leave my mouth. Instead I replaced it with an, "OK Daddy." He gave me a 'That's my girl' smile then walked off. Once he wasn't visable anymore, I let out those cursed words. "Fucking hell! That boy is a fucking cunt!" I started kicking and screaming. I felt someone touch my shoulder and if they were not careful, I would havd punched them. Oh, it was him. All the reason to make me want to punch him more.

"I cant wait for the tutor session at your house, Clo." "Dont call me Clo, Only my friends call me Clo." I spat. Without another thing said...he walk away.

*************

The door bell rang and I knew who it was. I got up and opened the door. I couldn't wait to get this over with. I ushered Harry into my bedroom and closed the door behind me. My dad isn't home so it wouldn't have made a difference if the door was open or closed. Harry opened his empty bag and gave me a look that said 'I'm Sorry!'

"You forgot your books didn't you?" He gave me a 'No Shiz Sherlock' look and it made me smirk. "Ok, but you have to work and extra hour tomorrow!" I said in the most serious way I could but I ended up laughing and Harry laughing along with me. His face lit up at the thought of having to work TWO hours with me tomorrow. On the other hand, I can't wait to get it over and done with.

*************

Well for the rest of the hour we just talked about ourseleves and became quite close but not too close. I found out his favourite colour is Orange which is also my favourite colour, His middle name is Edward and He has an Obsession over Apple Juice! When he told me that I thought he was just joking but when I came into my roon holding up two glasses of Apple Juice his face instantly lit up! It was quite funny.

***RING***

That was my alarm I set when I found out I was tutoring Harry I totally forgot about it.

"Guess I have to leave now." Harry said with a frown on his face. I looked down as I fiddled with my fingers and nodded. Harry got up and showed himself out. As I heard the door close, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and collapsed onto my bed. Wow! I thought and that was it for me and I dozed off into a peaceful slumber. Lets' hope tomorrow won't be as eventful as today. I smiled then slept.