The Offering by @MizzMonocromatic

So fun to read!

Title: The Offering - Perfect title for this story!

10/10

Genre: Vampires

Blurb: Fantastic. Well written. Makes me want to read more.

10/10

Cover: Love it. Reminds me a little of Twilight's cover with the apple, but I love the rose much better. It's simple and the red pops against the black and white setup.

10/10

CHARACTERS:

I really loved the characters. They were diverse, complex and well written. The dialogue between them was believable and gave me a sense of who they were. Well done!

10/10

PLOT

This plot really intrigued me. I don't want to give anything away though! It was a fresh new take on a vampire romance. I really liked the twists and turns throughout. Kept me reading.

9/10

GRAMMAR / SPELLING / PUNCTUATION

There were a few grammar and spelling issues. One that I caught right away within the first two lines. Also, there were punctuation issues as well. I would just take another read through to catch any of those kinds of errors right away. It takes away from the story sometimes.

7/10

OVERALL IMPRESSION

Very well thought out. Even with the errors, it was still a really good read. The wording was wonderful. I really did enjoy it. Check it out for yourself and you'll see!

8/10

https://www.wattpad.com/user/MizzMonocromatic