Naira- btao naa kartik...

Kartik- pehle Chalo...

And kartik takes her out of the mall....

Naira- are kartik.. mall k Bahar kyun aa gye.. hum khin aur jaa rhe hn kya...Gayu di ko bta diya tumne...

Kartik- Oho sherni.. chup rho.. Gayu ko bta diya Maine.. aur vo aur Vivan Baad mein hme join krr lenge...

And kartik makes her sit in the car and covers her eyes with a cloth...

Naira- ye kya kartik.. meri ankhon pe bhi ptti bandh di... Mujhe btao naa hum khan jaa rhe hn...

Kartik- tum chahti ho kya tunhare muh pe bhi ptti baandh dun main.. nhi to chup rho.. bs yhan se 10 minutes ka hi raasta hai....

After 10-15 minutes they reach their destination... Kartik makes Naira come out of the car and takes her to a big mansion...

Naira- ye hum khan aa gye.. ab to hta do meri ankhon se Patti...

Kartik- ruko to shi..

And kartik takes her inside the mansion or I can say it was actually a farmhouse... He took her to the backyard....

Naira- punch gye kya kartik...

Kartik- haan naira...

And he made her face the view infront her.. He opened the piece of cloth on her eyes and she got mesmerised seeing the view infront of her. 

Decorated with flowers in the pool and all around... Her favourite red roses everywhere.. candles and lights... A small sofa for the couple to sit and everything that could make it even more beautiful.. the fragrance of the flowers making the air more romantic... And a small packet kept on the table besides....

Naira turned towards kartik and kissed his cheek..

Naira- this is the most beautiful thing anyone would have ever done for someone.. I love you so much kartik... Thankuu...

Kartik- vo to theek h Naira.. lekin sbse pehle tum yeh dress lo aur change krke ao.. vaise to.. tum jo bhi phnti ho usmein achi lgti ho.. lekin yeh saree main tunhare liye special laya tha.. agr tum mere liye pehn skti ho to.. plzzz

Naira- saree.. mujhe pehn ne mein to koi problem nhi hai.. lekin.. vo mujhe.. vo mujhe saree nhi pehn ni aati....

Kartik- (starts laughing) prr mujhe to aati hai pehnani...

Naira- tumhe saree pehnani aati hai.. prr kaise..

Kartik- internet.. internet h naa.. aur di.. (but stops) aur main tumhe pehna dunga... Don't worry baby...

Naira- (blushing) Okk

Naira goes to the washroom to change and comes out wearing the pink blouse and petticoat.. Her eyes down in shy and she blushing...

Kartik got mesmerized seeing her..

Naira- kartik vo actually...

Kartik- haan main pehnata hun saree....

Naira- Nhi vo actually...

And she turns back and kartik sees her blouse's dori open...

Kartik come towards her and back hugs her and inserts one side of the saree in her petticoat and starts wrapping it around her.. making plates... Everytime his hand touched her bare waist she would feel shivers running down her spine.. while kartik smirked seeing his effect on her...
Finally he tied the pallu of the saree to her shoulder...

Finally he moves towards her back and touches her bare back which makes both of them shiver feeling different sensations... he slowly tied the strings and turned to her face to find her blushing to the deepest shade of red...

Kartik- Naira..
But she was still looking down and blushing unable to meet his eyes...

Kartik- sherni.. itna shrma kyun rhi ho.. main tunhara mendak hi to hun.. idhr Dekho meri trf...

Naira slowly looked towards Kartik's eyes and she just found love in his eyes.. intense love.. pure love just for her...

Kartik kept a finger on her chin...

Kartik- tum itni khubsoorat lgg rhi ho.. mn hi ni krr rha tumse nzren htaun.. ye ankhein.. yeh khoobsurat da chehra.. I love you Naira.. tum meri zindgi ka sbse khoobsurat sach ho... I love you so much.. main tunhare bina bilkul adhura hun.. I love you.. I love you

Naira hugged him- I love you too kartik...

And both kissed...

After few minutes
Kartik came down on his knees...
Kartik- may I have the privilege to enjoy a date with my girlfriend...

Naira- ( smiling) yes...

And they both go outside in the backyard...
They both sit near the pool and had romantic talks... Later they ate together feeding each other....

After sometime kartik got Gayu's call..

Gayu- Hlo kartik vo actually mamaji ka call Aya tha.. unhone ghr aane ko bola hai.. ghr mein koi puja hai.. to tum Naira ko mall mein hi le ao..

Kartik- haan Gayu.. hum bss 15 minute mein aate hain...

Naira- kya hua kartik.. Gayu di ne kya bola..

Kartik- vo actually hme jaana pdega.. tunhare ghr pe koi puja hai..  to tunhare dad ka call Aya tha...

Naira- Okk.. main change krr k aati hun...

Naira came after changing and hugged kartik...

Naira- ab pta nhi kb milenge kartik.. I ll miss you... Jaane ka bilkul mn nhi hai.

Kartik- mera bhi jaane ka bilkul mn nhi hai.. lekin jaana pdega naa.. chlo..

They both went to the mall from where Naira went with Gayu after bidding a goodbye to kartik....

Okk this one's soo long.. plzzz VOTE COMMENT.. plzzz plzzz rest I wont update soon.. plzzz vote.. comment...
And give long inline COMMENTS..

And thanks to all who vote and comment.. I m sorry m not able to reply individually.. but thanks to all...

Happy reading...

Yeh Ishq Nhi Hai Asaan- KAIRA FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें