"Ok, we should be alright."

"See you later sweetheart, I'm going to make sure you get justice," she said as she closed her eyes and pressed her lips to Eliana's forehead. "be good for daddy alright?" she grabbed her purse and headed out.

She changed into the best thing she could find in her closet, a suit she still had from an event she attended a while ago.

The drive to the courthouse was quiet. Just by looking at Kristen, you could tell she was nervous. she was biting her lip while shaking her leg and also had very low tolerance for drivers this morning. meanwhile back at the hospital, Rob was sitting in the chair next to crib with Eliana on his chest when his phone rang. he held onto Eliana with one hand while he grabbed his phone

"Hello?"

"ROBERT!" Lizzie screamed into the phone, making him wince

"Hi Lizzie"

"WANT TO FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE POLICE WERE HERE INTERROGATING AND ACCUSING ME OF STEALING YOUR FUCKING CHILD????"

"Lizzie, we needed to tell them everyone and you have always had a riff with Kristen and you know that."

"IT DOESNT MEAN I WOULD DO THAT TO YOU! OR HER FOR THAT MATTER. I AM APPUALED YOU WOULD EVEN CONSIDER ME!"

"Well, maybe if you didn't give us a reason too....you were the first person we both thought of. you certainly had the motive."

"Whatever, I gotta go," Lizzie said before hanging up. She didn't even ask if Eliana was alright or if they had found her.

Rob placed his phone back on the table and continued rocking Eliana.

Meanwhile, Kristen had just arrived at the courthouse. She placed a pair of sunglasses on and grabbed her purse before making her way into the courthouse along with her mother.

"Excuse me, could you direct us to criminal court?" Kristen asked the lady at the front desk while she checked in. She had to show her drivers license but the lady made no fuss over who she was and for that Kristen was thankful.

"3rd floor, south side. There will be signs to lead you."

"Thank you," Kristen said as they headed upstairs. they both put their cell phones in the bins and walked through the metal detectors as a safety precaution. After they were waved through they made their way following the signs to courtroom A and sat on the bench that was outside the room. her, nerves were in overdrive, she wasn't sure what to think.

"Kristen, we are ready to start," a nice lady said. It took Kristen a minute to move, she was scared shitless but she knew she had to face them. she followed the lady in where she was instructed where to sit.

"Docet ending 2145, State vs Michael Anagrano Charged with Felony kidnapping in the first degree."

"How do you plea?" the judge spoke up