Revenge

Hi guys! This is my first book I hope you enjoy.

"Nicole"

I gave myself one last look in the mirror. I looked fine my best friend Tasha was spending the night and we were about to go outside and have the neighbor hood boys drooling. I had on some khaki shorts that showed off my round ass and a tight tank top which made my small chest look bigger. I have a pear shape it bothered me sometimes that i didn't have a bigger one but my ass made up for it. Hell somebody was always staring and talking about it under their breath. As we step outside Tasha already ready to head to the back of the neighbor hood cause that's where it's always poppin'.

I say "cool" my friend is cute she don't really have much of a body but her legs are crazy and her long ass hair got boys standing in line to pull on it. Me Im just ready to see my boyfriend we ain't been spending time to get her and quite honestly I want some head.

"Lesane"

Man! Nicole need to hurry up. I got somewhere to be. I know we ain't been spending time like we use to and lord know I miss how it taste but it's my friends birthday so you know we got to turned up. She gone be mad at me but I'll make it up to her ass later I'll make it up so good she'll be making me breakfast in the morning.! Just when I finish my thought I look hear my girls goofy ass laugh that's strange cause I ain't the one making her laugh. I look outside and she playing basketball with one of my friends the thing is they use to talk before me and I don't like this shit one bit.

"Nicole"

Me and Tasha headed to the back and who do we see her boo Q and a guy I used to have a thing for named Josh. Josh use to have me on a damn string I use to crush on the boy so hard. But things got complicated and we went our separate ways and he had a girlfriend and I had my boyfriend Lesane. Speaking of him where is he? Well while Tasha all booed up I decided to shoot some hoopz now don't try to play me your girl got mad skills on the court . Matter a fact I can throw a football as good as any boy and hoop like one to and I be kicking Lesane's ass in video games. I'm just like one of the guys but I'm to attractive to just be a homie so of course I got cuffed. As I'm shooting Josh comes over and ask for a little one on one so I say sure not really thinking much about it. We haven't talked in a while and I can hear Tasha in the background sucking her teeth cause she knows I use to have a thing for Josh. I shake my head at her crazy ass and d up. This dude wasn't playing no games he was dunking and crossing me over but I got that ass he went for a cross and I jacked the ball and sunk it for three. He looked at me with wide eyes and I busted out laughing. He couldn't believe I could do that but oh well cause if he had of gotten to know me better he would've known all the things I could do. I look to my left and see Lesane I'm smiling at him cause he looks damn good. Only thing is his face lets me know he pissed. I started thinking about everything I had done wrong in the last weeks and I came up with nothing. I went over to him and hugged him but he wasn't really saying nothing finally he got in the car and left. Well fuck him then with his stank attitude let me go finish my game.

"Lesane"

I can't believe her. She came up to me like nothing was wrong like I didn't just see her laughing and giggling with this dude. I was in the car with my dudes and the music was booming but I didn't care I called her to let her know what's up. I couldn't do it in front of that dude cause I ain't want him to think I was pressed over him or nothing. I called and she picked up

Me: Nicole we barely spend time together and you out there balling with a dude you use to mess with!

Nicole: I'm not interested in him I was bored so we played a lil one on one what's the big deal! You know I belong to you!

Me: yea whatever bye

"Nicole"

I hung up the phone I can't believe him but whatever . Josh was standing in front of me and heard the whole conversation.

Josh: wow he supposed to be my brother and he think I would try something with you?

Me: yea he just nervous you know he always cheating on me so he thinks I'm going to get revenge .

Tasha: that's what you need to do.

I look over a Tasha she staring at Josh and me. She just want to hook me up with anybody as long as Lesane gets out of the picture she can't stand him for cheating on me so many times. But honestly Lesane is a good guy it's just I push him away a lot. I look over at Josh and he staring at me licking his lip. The he says "yea maybe she's right". Is he coming on to me this boy knows I like him and sometimes just thinking about him gets me wet but am I ready for this? Am I ready for revenge?