Hyogamura

Book I - The True
Chapter I
Hyogamura

Hundreds of years ago, the time of human and beasts were united and the first Great War was start, it's cause maybe unknown but it's had left an everlasting impact in history. In the chaos, millions dies and the once might chan separated by greed and power. This massacre was known throughout history as the Titanomachy.

But that's all ancient history, this story is about me, I grew up in the snowy cold kingdom of Hyogamura. Where we adapted the style of Suterusu, hunting in stealth with quick and accurate strikes.

It was that time, the day when I sure be enrolling in the academy where we choose our partners and I hated it.

"Lily, it's that day," my mother said with joy in her voice.

"Uhhh," I said half awaked throwing the pillow over my face.

The twisted of the doorknob, followed by a sudden vibration of my bed. Feeling the change of my bed sinking down I slowly turned around," get up sleepyhead I made you breakfast," she said.

Slow sitting up then take the plate, "thanks ma, but," I said looking straight at the plate avoiding eye contact.

"What wrong honey?" she asked as she moved closer to me," fried buffaloes strips with orange juice isn't it your favourite?"

" It's not that," I answered," is partner the right word, we enslave their young, training them to fight that just wrong."

"I see, that's what on your mind," she replied as she stood up," let's go."

"Where are we going?" I asked placing the plate and slowly standing up.

"Why to tell you?" she asked as she skipped cheerful out the room," get dressed."

As I changed out of my pyjama to a white woollen coot matching gloves, pants and a pair of boots. Slowly marching down the stairs, "come outside," she said.

Racing outside, the icy cold wind rushing in as the door flies opened. One look my mother dressed within the armour of the nation when I stepped out her hand has rose to the sky.

Almost instantaneously a shadow began circling around me quicker than my eye could follow, her hand changes position beginning to drag down. The shadow vanished without a trace, the wind speed increased sending the snow flying, with monstrous wind forcing me to the ground shielding my eyes.

The wind suddenly stopped, opening my eye to see why the wind stands still. A towering figure striking fear unable to speak," Lily this is my partner Raven," she said as the beast spread its large overpowering wings, "and Raven you remember my daughter, Lily."

"Bu," I try to speak but unable to speak a single word, as I slowly made my way on my feet, "but can Suterusus grow that big?"

"He is the only Susterusus who has grew this size," she answered.

This might beast bows to me, I slow straight my arm reaching out to touch his beck. Halfway push his head to meet palm, " let's go," she said.

Without hesitation, I grabbed her hand and we took off, within seconds we were airborne," Wow what speed," I said holding on like death.