"Come on, please", he begged, letting go of the large box and resting his head in between his legs, clearly out of breath. He was so close to pushing the cookies from off of the shelf, maybe just a couple more centimeters away.
"Jaeyoon, fighting", he muttered to himself before going to the back of the box and pushing it. For him, this job was taking all of his energy away from him, but with hard work comes a sweet surprise and for him it was cookies.

"Ooh! Cookies!", a young voice exclaimed excitedly. Jaeyoon peeped his head from behind the box, looking at the young five year old in front of him. She was slightly chubby, her dark straight hair in pig tails. Normally, he would hide from humans with the rest of his friends so that they won't get caught, but this was different.
This girl was about to take the cookies he worked so hard for away from him. For a normal sized human, walking up and grabbing the cookies from the shelves was an easy task but for him, it was a matter of life or death. A pocket sized person had to face the hard challenges of climbing, pushing and pulling, hiding and running at abnormal speeds so that he or she wouldn't get squashed just for survival in the human world. They have to be in great shape to live here and risk everything just to experience something new- the amount of pocket sized people who died trying to discover something new in this big, dangerous and uncaring world that we humans call earth. Jaeyoon worked hard to get it this far, and he won't have them be taken away from his grasp.

"Hey! Can't you see that these are mine?", Jaeyoon walks straight in front of her, clapping his hands so that she can look at him directly. The young girl looked down, her dark eyes shinning.

She wasn't scared or shocked, but the opposite. She was calm and excited to meet someone so tiny. With young children, their imagination is what allows them to be fearless, open to new ideas unlike adults. Adults never have the time for new ideas, for changing the status quo, they never open their eyes. That's why the young girl is smiling brightly at him, her eyes wide as she sees someone new.

"Wow! You're so tiny and cute!", she squeals, extending her tiny finger and poking his tummy. Jaeyoon tries to muffle a laugh, trying to looks serious in front of her.

"Yes miss, I am very cute but these cookies are mine. So if you don't mind", he waves his hand at her, signaling for her to leave. But clearly she doesn't get the memo, waving back at him and smiling with her two front teeth missing.

"Omo! You're so cute! I'm gonna take you home and put some of my doll's dresses on you!", she squeals again.

"I'm sorry, but I have Y/N. Now shoo", he rolls his eyes.

"Aera! What's taking you so long?", a women appears next to the young girl, looking about in her mid to late 30's.

"Umma! Look! A tiny human!", the five year old, now revealed to be named Aera, says to her mom excitedly, tugging on her arm and pointing to Jaeyoon. He freezes in his place, eyes wide and not knowing what to do.

"Aera, that's nice but just grab the cookies-", she stops mid sentence, eyes growing wide as she makes contact with the tiny boy in front of her. Both of their mouths hang open, both not knowing what to do.

"I-I should show this to someone. A scientist, maybe...", she gasps, her hand reaching out to him. Jaeyoon snaps out of his shocked state, quickly running away from the woman before she can get a hold of him and bring him to a scientist.

"Hey! Come back here!", the woman calls. Jaeyoon jumps off of the shelf, running down the aisles to get away from the woman who might be chasing after him.

A scream rings through one of the aisles, alerting you.

"Jaeyoon!", your eyes widen, quickly running to the snacks aisle.

"Jaeyoon! Jaeyoon where are-", you bump into someone by accident, falling to the floor along with your groceries going every where.

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you, sir", you quickly apologize, getting onto your knees and picking up your's, well, also SF9's treats.

"Y-Y/N?", someone stutters. You look up, and all of your words have somehow disappeared.

Lee Jaeyoon, once pocket sized, is now taller and human sized. You gulp, small tears trickling down from the corner of your eyes.

"Y/N! Don't cry! I-I'm still the sassy Lee Jaeyoon you know and I don't know how this happened but-", he immediately shuts up. His heart rate is slowly becoming faster after you threw your arms around his neck, burying your face in his chest as you cried out of joy, happy that one of them is now able to see how much you truly love and care for them.

"I-I was so worried...I thought you would die", you mumbled. The now human sized boy blushed, but smiled as he wrapped his arms around you. You pulled back from him, a blush creeping up to your face as you just remembered that you were hugging a guy. Before, it wouldn't bother you or make your heart race whenever you kissed their cheeks or they hugged you because they were pocket sized, small, not eligible to be in a relationship with. You never really thought of them more as tiny, cute friends that you love to be with and to be kept company with. But it all seems to have changed since one of them has became human sized, handsome and tall. Jaeyoon smiled down at you, messing up your hair.

"Yah! Don't run away ever again! I was worried sick!", you shooed his hand away, punching his chest lightly. Jaeyoon glared at you, clutching his heart as if you really brought pain to him.

"Well I'm sorry but I wanted those triple-chocolate chip cookies that you said no to! You don't understand what I had to go through!", he quickly fires back. You sigh, rolling your eyes at him.

"Your big now, so you can finally get them", you smile at him.

"Really! I can get them?", he asks excitedly as if he were five. You nod your head which made him smile even wider. He swiftly grabbed you by the hand and ran all the way back to his cookies, picking them up with his eyes wide.

"So this is what it feels like to be human sized", he gasps, looking at both sides of his hands in awe. "Am I still handsome?", he asks you. You bite your lip, cursing at your now fast beating heart.

"Of course your still handsome", you manage to say. He smiles lovingly at you, pulling you close to him and hugging you again.

"And you're even prettier now that I can see every part of you", he whispers into your ear, resting his cheek on the top of your ear.

Oh, how the both of you wished that he could stay human sized forever.

-=-=-=-
A/N

Hola Hola! Did you like it? I liked it JAEYOON STOP BEING CUTE! Since I'll have school starting in four weeks (boooooooooo -_-'') I'll try to update as much as possible before the school year starts. But anyways, if you could spend a day with any one of the SF9 members, which one would it be? For me....probably Jaeyoon so that we can go out and eat together and watch DRAMAS because those are clearly the most important things to do with a guy, clearly.
SF9, fighting!