Tossed out like trash

Hiya LunarReader here writing in the moonlight (literally its 12:23 A.M) I'm still up because I'm a night owl ((hoodini if you get this reference you are my bff )) anyway I will say there will be trigger warnings when needed so no need to fear LunarReader is there. Also I'm taking full reasonability in writing this about two to three times a week maybe more if I'm inspired but if I don't post at least three times feel free to spam me as much as you like. So back on track so let us hop into this.
\\~~~~~//

Mothers pov ( ps still in flashback 😋)

I was talking with my husband, well more like arguing until the nurse walked in. She set the unwanted child in my arms and said she had some good news along with some bad news. The good news was that we could leave tomorrow. The nurse hesitated on the bad news and that made me frustrated. I almost shouted "well whats the bad news"the nurse finally spoke but with sorrow" your daughter is deaf ". The nurse looked at us and said "I'll give y'all some time to take things in" and walked out to let us resume bickering back and forth. We were fussing over three things, one being that we never wanted a child and two that I had a deaf child to name. And finally three he wanted a divorce from me. He said it was because he didn't want to take care of a crying, slobbering, smelly baby.
So he left leaving me with this thing. After that it was decided that I would just leave y/n on the orphanage steps and run.

*end flashback *

Welp LunarReader out hope you have an out standing time reading in the moon light so stay kawiia and READ ONNNNNNNNNN also don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it. Tell me what should happen next
Buh-bye.