black beauty

Sup viewers hope you like this is about four Africans girls that have trouble finding love.

                  Black beauty part 1        

every single time I fall in love with someone we got to move that's why I say fuck it I quit I guess it's better off if iam single anyway,so every single time someone ask ooo who do you like I be like ooo nobody.and if I do like someone I keep it too myself and try not to get to serious with them because iam slick and I know it.

my name is amirah and it ain't no white Name so don't get it twisted and it's not amiera,it's A to the mirah OK.

iam one of the Blake beautys, iam 17 and my hair is really curly.

black beauty number two, Kamira my friend I can count on, her problem with love she would find someone then find someone else, she is really pretty and get all the guys, she 17 just like me but she is more serious when it comes to some things but she cool to be around. 

And the other two, number 3 and 4, Adoncia my little sister,she 16 and she have trouble finding the right guys, she will date this one guy then find out that's not who she want and then as her sister I have to come in for her and make sure it's a good guy or it's going to be a problem. and last but not least my other good friend leyat , she the same age as me and Kamira I think her problem is that she is shy,she likes the guy but trys to play it off.

but all this love and boys and problem we ain't going to let that stop us from finding the right person for us,

        and we are the black beauty.