the fight at school

black beauty part 2

dang go to bed, always up so early Zion take yo black behind up stairs.

if ur wondering why iam up so early I don't know if you forgot but we all got school in the morning so I got to get up even thoe I don't want to but I have to or my mom is going to bring back that old school and get that cold rage oo wee that be cold.

as I get on that raggedy old bus and go to school, the only joy of going to school is meeting up with leyat and Kamira.

when I finally get there I sprint off that bus like the cops was chasing after me and ran to the cafeteria to go find them.

found them!

Kamira:oo there go are ninja

ooo happy joys

pls tell me why as soon as I get there the bell ring.

dang that bus got here late again

teacher: everybody go to class

*whisper* I don't know why you got to be yelling in ppl ear dang with yo big mouth.

when it was lunch time met leyat in the hallway but she was running.

leyat: amirah! amirah! it's Kamira she bout to choke this one hoe name Kylie

and she got two ppl with her we need you to make it even.

girl you know good n well she can beat all of them by herself but we got to stop her.

Oh sh*t it's going down no it can't end like this poor white girl well that's what she get.

so we ran down the hall way and see her being hold back by Sam another black friend of ours.

Kylie: go ahead and let her go Sam she can't do nothing to me iam more flexible.

Sam: girl you just don't know ,you might be flexible but that ain't going to help you plus she flexible and got more strength than you and she black you white it was ment for you to go down iam telling you run while you still Can.

Kamira: girl I wish you would try me.

me:Kamira don't do it you know you black a  punch in the face is like a sock in the face.

me:why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends.

everyone: Shut Up

me:dang never mind,and Kylie I know good in well you ain't talking

Kylie: uh whatever

me:oooo girl man iam trying to help you survive I could just say let her go and beat yo *** but no

Kylie: I don't need ur help ok.

as soon as she said that Sam lost grip and Kamira flew and swong at her,in two point seconds Kylie was knocked out cold I mean K.O.

me:Kamira what did you do.

Sam: ah we better run shoot I just came back from office and I ain't going back not now anyway.

we all dipped through the hallway and went out to the field were are hideout is at.

Kamira:sorry y'all I got you into this

leyat:nah it cool

me:man we going to get into trouble you know the other two probably sneeched already

Kamira:no y'all won't I will for hitting her.

me:no we all go down together

Sam: damn I guess I am going back today

leyat: I guess

me: OK let's go and get this over with

everyone: damn