"Wait!" Gil spoke, stopping me in my tracks. "I may not remember exactly where it is, but I know it's somewhere on Copper Beach." I looked him up and down and nodded my head. Maybe it's worth a try to check it out.

"Okay... Thanks." As I was about to leave again, Harry spoke up.

"Not so fast, princess. Aren't you forgetting something?" I looked at him and frowned. "This is an exchange." I closed my eyes and sighed, just wanting to get outta here. I pinched the bridge of my nose groaned. And what the hell is with all the pet names?

"Okay, what do you want to know?" I asked frowning. They both looked at each other and grinned. They both looked at me, Gil speaking.

"Well, rumour has it is that you know everything on the Isle and we wan-" I cut him Gil off.

"Well, that rumour is clearly not true cause if I did, I wouldn't have asked you about the entrance, would I?" I sassed, making a point. Gil had a dumbfounded look and Harry was still grinning like a mad man, which looked kinda hot. Wait, what? 

"That doesn't matter. Anyway, the point is is that you know nearly everything on the Isle so... I wanted to know if you knew something about what's going on with Gaston and Cruella De Vil." Gil finished, taking a deep breath after. I looked at him weirdly.

"Why would you want to know if anything was going on?" I asked him. Of coarse I knew what was going on, but why would he be interested? He frowned, looking at Harry who, by the way, was still staring at me.

"Does she really still not know?" He asked Harry, who chuckled, shaking his head. I sighed deeply, getting annoyed that I'm still here. Gil turned back to me, clearly his throat. I gave him a look and rolled my eyes. "I'm Gil, the son of Gaston and this is Harry, the son of Captain Hook." I had a looked of disinterest, not really caring.

"I don't really care, but, if you really want to know what's going on between your dad and Cruella. Go to the Spells and Spiders, you'll found out there." And with that, I turned and walked away without getting stopped.

As I walked away, I heard Gil ask Harry, "What would he be doing at the library?" I looked back and saw Harry staring, placing a kiss on his fingers and blowing it to me. I blushed a little and turned the corner to go and pay Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos a little visit.

======

Walking down the alleyway, people cowered away, not making eye contact, making me grin. I got to the loft and picked up a rock, throwing it at the sign. The fence slid up and I made my way up the metal stairs.

I walked in the loft and the first thing I saw was Jay telling Carlos the time when he supposedly encountered a pack of dogs. 

You see, Carlos is the son of Cruella De Vil and she was obsessed with dogs, as you may know, you've probably heard about her. So, as he is her son, she would tell him about her time with the dogs ever since he was two and he's been afraid of dogs ever since.

"And as I turned into the alleyway, a pack of dogs were sitting there, growling at me. And these dogs, they could talk and do you wanna know what they said, Carlos?" Jay taunted him, who was shaking and quivering in fear.

"What?" He squeaked pulling the pillow closer, if possible. Jay got up in his face and said.

"We want Carlos!!" Jay then started making dog noises, growling and barking. Carlos screamed and jumped from the sofa and ran to his room, wailing. 

I giggled at Jay at what he had done and went passed him.

"Oh, Hey Fran. Whatcha doing here?" He asked, still chuckling to what he's done to Carlos.

"I got board and I do not want to hear more of my dad's complaining to how he feels so lonely without his shadow. Plus, I really don't wanna hear about my mom again." I explained, jolting myself next to Jay. He hummed, letting me know he understood.

When my dad was taken from Auradon to the Isle, King Beast stole his shadow away from him. His shadow was the one thing he could really trust and now it's gone, he really doesn't trust anyone, except me.

My mom is another story. Basically, my dad was taken away from her and if a villain had a kid, they had to go with them as they could be a danger to Auradon as that land still had magic. 

So, when they were about to take my dad and I away, she gave me a crown, telling me that I am a princess and was going to be a queen soon, so my dad says. As for the crown, I'm wearing it, it's cute. And for my mom, she can rot in hell with Hades when he gets off the Isle.

And as for the Isle, well.... The Isle of the Lost had no magic whatsoever. The Fairy Godmother had put a magic barrier around the Isle, causing no magic to get in or out. So, our other half of our parents, the mothers and fathers, were somewhere in Auradon living life, while leaving us to rot in a very disgusting Isle. Thanks.

Wow, I'm going off topic here... Well, moving on.

I looked up at Jay and frowned. "What is it?" 

"I just remembered that my dad wants me to go find and steal some genie lamps. I've gotta go. See you later!" And with that, he was out the door. I sighed and went into the Mal's room, checking if she's in there. Nope, not here.

I got to Evie's and saw her designing and new bracelet.

"Wow, that looks amazing. Have you shown Dizzy yet?" I asked her. She turned around and squealed. She got off her stool and hugged me, as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Frannie! I made something for you." She unwrapped her arms and picked up a necklace with an anchor on it. I gasped. 

"Evie

"Evie..... It's beautiful. How did you make this?" I asked. She giggled and shrugged.

"You always go on about how you love the sea, so I thought this anchor would be nice for you, As for how I made it, my hands know what they're doing." I laughed and clasped it round my neck. I looked down and it and smiled. I gave her another hug, but much longer than the first one.

I pulled away and looked down at all the jewellery she has been making.

"So, E, What do we have going on here?" I quirked, smiling. She laughed and show me all the things what she had been making. I think I'll go down to Copper Beach tomorrow and check out this supposedly entrance to Auradon.

========

I'm really excited for this book, I have been watching Descendants 2 non-stop and all I can think about is Harry Hook. Ugghh, what a babe! ANYWAY. And I haven't been this shook over a Disney character since Troy Bolton.

This story will include:

- swearing

- sex 

- kissing

- this story is going to be god knows how long

Anyway, please vote, comment and keep reading. BYE QUEENS