1O

Chris POV

I Was Sitting At The Bar Drinking Some Ciroc When Lani Walked Over To The Bar And Got A Shot Of Vodka.

"Lani What Is You Doing, Your Pregnant!" I Said Snatching The Shot Glass From Her

"I Thought You Didn't Care About The Baby !" She Said With An Attitude.

"I'm Sorry For Saying That! I Ain't Mean To, I Wasn't Thinking! But I Be Damned If Imma Stand Here And Watch You Kill My Unborn Child !" I Said Standing Up

"....I'm Getting An Abortion Anyway So It Don't Matter" She Said About To Walk Away.

"No Your Not !!!!" I Said Getting Loud

"Well, I Can't Raise A Baby On My Own Chris !" She Said With A Sigh.

"I'll Help You...I Promise I Will." I Said Holding Her Hands.

"..Okay...." She Said Smiling

I Pulled Her Into A Tight Hug And Gave Her Booty A Small Squeeze, She Giggled And Pulled Out The Hug, I Gave Her A Smile And Pulled Her Close To Me, We Both Started Leaning In And I Kissed Her Lips. I Licked Her Bottom Lip Asking For Entrance And Pretty Soon We Were Having A Makeout Session!

"Damn Chris Let Her Breathe" Mi-Mi Said Laughing

"Whatever...So Are Y'all Good Now." Lani Said Leaning On The Bar Counter

" Yes We Good, But We Finna Leave." August Said Yawning

"Well, We Having A Sleepover At Your House Tonight," I Said In A Little Kid Voice

---------------------------------

Milan POV

I Had Just Got Out The Shower When The Doorbell Rung, I Told August To Get It While I Put My Pajamas On. When I Was Done I Stood At The Top Of The Stairs To See Who He Was Talking To. It Was Some Chick With Long Black Hair, About 5'3, Her Outfit Was Cute Though.

"London You Need To Leave Mane You Pissing Me Off" Aug Said Irritatingly

"Why Can't You Come Be With Me !" She Said Crying

"News Flash London! I Am Married I Have 2 Kids I'm Not Leaving My Family Fo' Ya Ass !" He Said Yelling A Little

"Just Leave That Bitch She Don't Deserve You !!" She Said In Between Sniffles

"WELL, THIS BITCH....Wants You To Get The Fxck Away From Her House Before She Beat Yo' Ass" I Said As I Walked Down The Stairs.

" You Ain't Gon' Touch Me, August Would Never Let You." She Said Holding His Hand, But He Snatched It.

"I DON'T WANT YOU !!!!! THEREFORE, I WILL LET HER STAB YA ASS !!" He Said Yelling Loudly

"Whatever....Just Watch Ya Back Sweetie...I Would Hate For Your Kids To Grow Up WithoutA Mother" She Said smirking.

All I Seen Was Red! I Started Punching Her In Her Face. August Tried Pulling Me Off Her But By Now I Was Choking Tf' Out This Bitch. Her Face Was Changing Colors And Her Eyes Were Wide. After All The Shit That Happened In Houston A Few Years Ago, I Been Sensitive As Hell So A Threat To Me Will Make Me Fxck Ya Life Up!

"Milan Stop !!" I Heard Chris Yell.

I Finally Let Her Go And She Started Coughing, Really Hard Trying To Get Air. I Kicked Her In Her Stomach One Last Time Before I Walked Up The Stairs Angrily. Lani Walked Next To Me Trying To Calm Me Down But I Was Beyond Angry I Wanted To Kill That Bitch ASAP! I Want Her Ass Dead !!!. I Sat On The Bed And Tapped My Left Foot Like I Always Do When I'm Angry. Then I Heard Candice's Words Replaying In My Head:

"Its Over A Trillion People On This Earth...Why Let One Ruin Your Life"

It Bought A Smile To My Face Just Thinking About Her, I Missed Her Like Crazy! She Was My Bae & She Still Is. I Remember When The Kids Would Go To Sleep And The Boys Were Working Late We'd Go Onto The Roof And Smoke Like 4-5 Blunts, Eating Cheetos, While Stargazing. I Remember How She Would Always Crack Jokes On The Boys And They Couldn't Even Get Mad At Her Cuz They Were So Funny....I Didn't Even Notice I Was Crying Until Lani Wiped My Tears.

"Don't Cry Girl.." She Said Hugging.

Even Though We Kinda Killed Lani's Sister (She Don't Know That) In A Way She Reminds Me Of Candice.Maybe Its Her Sense of Humor, Or Her Laugh, Or Her Smile, Or Her Personality. We All Went In The Livingroom And Laid In One Spot. We Picked Out 4 Movies Crooklyn, Waiting to Exhale, Set It Off & Juice. It Didn't Take Long For Me To Fall Asleep.