"Really? Cause you sure looked helpless when George was about to rape you." He immediately regrets his words as his eyes widen. Tears roll down my face. That really hurt. I nod.

"Ok Xander, you're right. I am weak. You don't need me. I'll get out of your way since I'm so helpless." I walk upstairs, grab my money and my clothes. Cam comes to help me. I hear crashes down stairs.

"They're holding him back so he doesnt stop you." She says. She helps me pack my stuff and we head to her place. We walk down stairs, to see Xander being sat on by my dad, his dad, and Declan. His face is red in anger and his eyes are filled with regret.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean it."He says when he sees me.

"Ok. I need time away from you for now." I say. He yells after us as we walk out of the door. As we drive off I see Xander and everyone else running out side. Deja vu, Xander pulls his phone out and yells to the other side as we round the corner. His words hurt. He expects me to be strong when I was half unconscious and unsuspecting. Yup. Totally happening. We pull up to Cams house and bring my stuff to my new room. I get into my comfiest onsie with emoji slippers,and sit on the couch with Cam, surrounded by snacks.

 I get into my comfiest onsie with emoji slippers,and sit on the couch with Cam, surrounded by snacks

"I can't do anything right, can I? I can't even be strong for my soulmate to the point where he has to insult me for it

"I can't do anything right, can I? I can't even be strong for my soulmate to the point where he has to insult me for it." I mumble sadly. She shakes her head.

"Baba, you are strong. You survived your mom for years. You never gave up. In life and dance. You talk yourself into trying harder and then you succeed. That's an amazing trait. Xander just needs to learn that your not a physically fragile as you were." I have a thought as tears run down my face.

"What about mentally?" I ask.

"You talk your worries out loud on accident and everyone helps boost your confidence so you'll stick your performances, and you do. You're still healing."she hugs me.

"I'm not strong enough for him. If he's not going to love my for my weak self, then I'm not gonna let him love me at all. He wouldn't deserve my love. Now, let's watch some sappy romantic films while I cry in my chocolate." I say determined. She laughs and nods...

After a good cry, it's only about 9:30 so Cam decides to drag me to a club, much to my dismay. At least it's alcohol free. She's lucky I love her, so ill wear a.. dress.

My outfit:

Cams outfit:

Cams outfit:

Weird, I know

Weird, I know. We see my old dance group there as well. Even Dante and his boyfriend, Dion. They love to run boys away from me by grinding on me while I'm in between them. It's really funny. All of us sing: Zumba by Don Omar and Love is the Name by Sofia Carson. In the middle of Fire burning, we all see Xander angrily stomping to us. Everyone stands in front of us, stopping him, while I dance with Dante and Dion. He yells at them and Cam talks to him calmly. He tries to run past them, but the guys are really strong when they want to be, so they hold him back. Cam says something to him and he shakes his head and looks at me with love and longing. This was all over me wanting to be a little more free. I hope it's worth it for him. I keep dancing with them until around midnight, ignoring Xander's gaze burnig wholes in the side of my face. I have to talk to him soon. Next week, I conclude. Cam and I head home and Xander follows. I walk up to the steps and Cam walks inside, giving us our privacy.

"The words you said hurt. I'm not weak Xander, I was weak. I'm sorry that I'm not who you hoped for, but you got me, and your stuck with me. I love you and you love me. You know I'm right." I say strongly. He nods.

"I'm sorry, my love. I wasn't thinking straight when I yelled at you. It was the only thing that was in my mind because the moment you first left my sight, you almost got raped. You are not weak. You survived your mom for most of your life and yes I did save you but that was when you were hurt by the table and your stomach was preventing you from using your muscles.. I thought I was pathetic for letting him within a yard of you, let alone on top of you. I was disappointed in myself. I am now for saying that to you. Please baby, I don't want to lose you. Your right I do love you, but your also wrong. You are everything I hoped for. I wanted to be stuck with you the moment I saw you. When you leave my sight, especially when you're somehow kidnapped, I lose all of my sanity. Trust me on that, baby. I can't live without you." I smile and hug him I walk to the door and before I go inside, Xander says,

"I'll see you in a week, Angel. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." I walk in side and put pajamas on. I drift off to sleep thinking about Xander...