Part 13

Jack 3rd person P.O.V

"Hmmmm where are we", jack says confused.

*ethan looks at map*

"Umm looks like were in Arizona",ethan says." How long have we been traveling", jack asks." I dont know but the sun is setting", ethan replies." We should go to a motel",Jack proclamations. "yea that sounds good",ethan says.

*Ethan and Jack pull into the parking lot of a random motel, park the car and walk into the lobby of the rundown motel*

The motel looked rundown, but the parking lot was full of cars like a big bunch of people were at the motel. " can we have a room with two twin beds please", jack asks the woman behind the counter. "no sorry we only have queen bed rooms were a bit booked up tonight sorry sweety", the woman says with a voice gritty like gravel."How much will it be for one night?",Jack ask politely."It'll be forty dollars", the woman states.

*Jack pulls out his wallet and pays the woman forty five dollars*

" I know it's i more than the actual amout but keep the change",Jack says in a polite voice.
"Thank you, the woman says giving jack a smile.

*The two boys walk to there room, they open the door put there stuff in the small closest and both sit down on the bed*

"Soo ... how is this sleep thing going to work out",ethan asks."Well i can sleep on the floor if you want",jack says."noo you shouldn't theres probably bugs and stuff ... lets just sleep in the same bed ok", ethan proclaims. "Ok",Jack says."Soo what happend with you and mark", ethan asks. "I don't know he showed up at my house and kidnapped me ... I don't know what else happend... I mean ... I know but I don't want to talk about it ok", jack says in a flustered tone."I understand jack", ethan says in a quite calm tone.
"Its getting late anyway we should go to bed", Jack states quitely.

Sorry for taking long to post, you should know im inconsistent af, I made this one long. I'll try to make the next one long or soon idk i hope you liked it , idk... soo luv ya byyyeeee ❤❤❤