Author's Uncovered!- XStarstruckX

If you have heard of this writer it may mainly be for her amazing story 'His Love Changed Me' with the sequel to it being 'His Love Saved Me' and another one featuring two characters from the first book 'His Love Hurt Me' it's a werewolf story that has all the drama, humour, action, love to make you fall in love with the book. Also another story 'My Mate Has Cancer' the I am lucky enough to have the honour of interviewing the author of the book who has been on wattpad for almost a year coming May 19th and has already managed to score over 6, 000 fans, over 26, 000 votes and over 4, 208, 076 reads on all her stories combined. So here it is, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed getting to know her a bit and what I learned is that she's an extremley lovley girl who doesn't care what others think of her and does what she wants to do to make herself happy, not others happy I think the making others happy to her is just a bonus!:)

How did you discover wattpad?

Her Answer: 

Through my sister. She was reading me dumped on my wedding day off her blackberry (the first book i read on wattpad :P) and I was like damn this book is good, so i turned on my laptop and I searched Wattpad on google and I immediately got hooked reading stories. Then I bought a blackberry and I couldn't stop reading the wattpad app :)

How did you feel when you got your first few fans?

 I was so happy, I felt like the happiest girl in the world and I still do when I get one more fan...I love my fans they rule :P

You have a lot of fans now, why do you think they have fanned you?

 I honestly have no idea, probably because my book has a different plot to others and the synopsis is really different and leaves you on the edge and wanting to read more. :D

What inspired you to write 'His Love Saved Me' it's your most popular book?

Ultimately, it all comes down to His love changed me because people liked that book I thought people would like a sequel and they do. My older sister inspired me to write His love changed me. She gave me the push that I needed and she told me i could, and I wrote it. So basically my sister inspired me to actually start writing on Wattpad and His love saved me :D

Have you ever thought of writing in a different kind of genre since all of your stories are Werewolf stories?

Yep, I have thought about writing one, infact i did write one a while back called "G4L" I uploaded it but then I never had time to upload it so I deleted it, I have some great ideas but at the moment I'm focusing on HLSM :D

 Do you have any hate? If so how do you deal with it or if you dont how would you deal with it?

I do, my mum always told me "Hating on someone does not define you but it defines them" and I honestly don't care what people think of me as long as i think good of myself. :

 When people constantly ask you to update, does it get on your nerves?

A lot, I mean i try to update whenever i can, but they're my fans and they're only being fans and i understand how they feel when my favourite author doesn't upload for long i also get really impatient 

How do you deal with writers block?

I wait, until i get a idea usually I read other books because i read somewhere that, that helps and then I overcome it.

 Do you have any advice for writers just starting on wattpad who want to write a good story?

 Write what's on your mind, dont think about being #1 on lists write because you want to not because you wanna be the best :D If you do that you will be a great writer!

What is your favorite story on wattpad right now?

 ahah :D

I think it has to be Lessons on love :D

When writing, do you have anything you have to do while writing?

 Yeah, I usually listen to music....mostly music that reminds me of the characters and their attitude like for Celeste I listen to Kirko bangz , Sean paul, Trey songz, Chris brown its really weird but i produce my best writing when I imagine what type of music my characters would listen too:)

Who are you a mega fan of on wattpad?

It has to be Racing heart she's awesome :P I'm in love with each and every one of her books

 What do you think life would be like if you never had wattpad or discovered it?

 Ahha, I honestly don't know, I probably wouldn't know what i wanted to be when i grew up, and i wouldn't know I have a passion for writing...and I wouldn't realise that reading is actually fun! :D

Out of every original character you have, who is your favourite and why?

I love all my characters :P But if I had to choose, I guess I would be Zaiden, Ive always wanted to be a fbi agent and go undercover and be a badass sexy chick and all ;) 

 Anything you'd like to say to your fans? Words of Wisdom or something?

I love you, Enjoy the story and.....Ignore the haters :D