Treat Me Like Somebody. ♡

Keianna

                          "Unlock this piece of shit." I demand. "Mane, quit playin with me! Keianna, get out my face with that!" He snaps back, trying to get his phone out my hand. I push him. "Naw, nigga! I'm sick of yo lying ass! What's so hard about tellin the truth, Chris?" I go off. After all these years, he wanna bullshit. I've been with him since I was eighteen and he was twenty. Now I'm twenty three and dealing with the same unfaithful nigga. And I'm stupid for even stickin around. I'm on edge and I'm tired. "What you mean, Ke? It's only you baby." He says. I shake my head. "You a dreadhead lie." I say. "Girl, give me my shit." He says. "No mothafucka! Who the hell is Charity?" I yell. "My cousin, Ke gimma my fuckin phone!" He yells reaching over me. I push him. "Christopher, get out my damn face! Move! Unless you finna gimme the password to this mothafucka, don't speak." I say. "Mane, Ke quit playin like you my momma! Give me my damn phone! Don't worry bout who I talk to!" He says. "Who the hell is Charity and why the bitch textin you talkin about she love you! Why she call you baby?" I yell. "Ion know girl, that's my cousin, Keianna dang!" He says. "Your cousin? Nigga, shut  up! That's some real deal incest then! Hell, you think I'm stupid?" I ask. "Naw but you actin like it!  Keianna, give me it." He says. "I act stupid? No, you act stupid! The hell you so into these hoes for? You know what, I'm done. Fuck you!" I say. "What? Keianna I love you. We rockin til the end baby, what you doin?" He asks, following me. He wraps his arms around me. I push him. "Move Chris. I ain't got shit to say to you. I can't stand you right now man." I say. "I know but baby, for real you the only one. Why you be so mad about these females?" He asks. "Chris, don't start with me. Move. I'm not in the mood for you." I say, trying to get around him. "I love you, Keianna." He says. "You love me? This shit ain't love! Chris, what part of you sticking your dick in everybody but me is love? I'm tired of these same ole games!" I yell. I'm furious right now. I'm sick of him doing me dirty then wanting to play best boyfriend in the world. Hell naw, nigga. "Keianna, I ain't stickin my dick in nobody." He says. I chuckle. "It's funny how you continue to lie to me. Fuck you, Chris." I say. I walk out the front door, ignoring all the bullshit he's talking just to get me to walk back through that door. I'm so close to killing him. I gave him all of me. My virginity, my love, hell... I even let him get me pregnant and he still doing me wrong. I lost the baby because of him. He got mad and pushed me and I ended up landing on my stomach. I swear I despise him right now. Why do men have to be so unfaithful? They claim they love you then they dog you. what thrill do They get out of hurting real women who down for them? These niggas ain't shit. They do you dirty then swear you wrong for saying how you feel. Why is finding somebody real so hard? I need a real man, not a boy. I just want somebody who'll love me and do right by me. Somebody who'll Treat Me Like Somebody.

Comment
Vote
Add to your lists. ♡