Treat Me Like Somebody - 4

Tay

Over these few days, we got close. Ke Ke cool as fuck. She a down ass female. Its like I can talk to her about any and everything and she wont judge me for it. She just like one of my niggas. I literally can talk to her about anything from taking a shit to clipping my toe nails. I still can't believe she took a bullet to keep me out some shit. I prolly woulda got locked up for not playin that shit smart but I woulda bailed myself out instantly. Her loyalty to somebody she literally just met is unreal. I feel like I owe her for that one. That's exactly why I'm in my body mirror staring myself down. I'm wearing a blue, black, and white plaid polo shirt, khakis, and socks. Yeah... Socks. A nigga got bout three million pairs of shoes mane. It's hard to choose. Im debating on my Bred 11s and Af1s. I don't even know if I wanna wear this. "Ay Kesha!" I call. She walks in. Hell naw, this ain't my bitch. Every female in the damn hood got a problem with her cause they assuming when the reality is, she my step sister. Long story short my momma married her bitch ass daddy then he dipped out on them. My momma in San Francisco doing her own thing. I aint mad tho. So ever since I was seventeen and Kesha was eleven I had to raise her myself. She eighteen now and I'm twenty four. "What you want?" She asks. "Why you got them lil ass shorts in yo coochie?" I ask, shaking my head. "Cause I'm grown." She says. I shake my head. "I fuck and duck hoes who wear stuff like that." I admit. She shakes her head. "And? I'm nothing like your little whores!" She says, putting emphasis on the word whores. "I know you ain't. That's why you better have some shorts on that stop at yo knees by the time I leave." I say. "Nigga please. What you want?" She asks. "Think I'm playin. And taking this girl to an appreciation dinner." I say. She starts crying laughing. "What? Ain't shit funny. Help me get dressed." I say. She laughs. "A date?" She asks. "Heck naw. You know better than that." I say. "Whatever Tay. You and Dayvon so damn stupid. If y'all talking to these women y'all met, just say it." She says. "Get out of grown men business mane. I said it ain't nothin. I don't know bout Day Day and Lena tho." I say. "So what's her name?" She asks, looking up from her phone. "Ke Ke." I say. Her eyes light up. "Ink Nation Lena and Ke Ke?" She exclaims. I raise my eyebrow. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "Because nigga, who don't know them? They do some fye tattoos." She says. "Whatever. Help me mane." I say. "First of all, sir. We literally ten days at the most from it officially being the summer and this is Memphis. It's eighty something degrees outside so why are you wearing pants and a long sleeve polo shirt?" She asks. "Cause a nigga wanna look presentable." I say. "Nigga you don't take girls out for one. All you do is fuck em and send em off crying. So, the fuck you mean you wanna look presentable?" She asks with a confused look on her face. "Exactly what it sounded like Bruh." I say. "Whatever Tay. Look, first of all you look crazy. Take that off and dress like a normal person. I bet she ain't overdressed like that." She says. "Get me something to wear." I say. She walks in my walk in closet, singing some song by that nigga August. I forgot the last name. I watch her grab stuff. She comes out holding a black and gold Versace tee shirt, Camo Levi's, and black Jordan 11s. "Hell naw, Kesha. It don't match." I say. "Yes it does." She says. "You tryin to make me look like a Thug ass clown." I say. She laughs. "Fine, Artavius. Put on your Khakis, bred 11s, and a damn polo tee shirt." She says. I shake my head. She right tho. Why am I getting dressed up? Ke Ke ain't even that type."Aight. You no longer needed." I say. She flips me off then walks out. Let me hurry up before she change her mind and have me looking stupid as hell for getting dressed for no reason.

Ke Ke

"You look cute." Lena says. I've been staying with her ever since the incident with Chris. I packed my shit up and dipped out. You ain't gon catch me at that damn house ever again. All I didn't get, I ain't gon get. I rub my hair down. I finally decided to straighten out my natural curls. My hair falls to my waist. "You sure?" I ask. "Chris really made you insecure. Bitches would kill to look like you." She says. I continue to stare at myself. I mean, I guess. I'm cute but I don't think I'm all that special like people always tell me. I'm wearing a white, purple, and link floral dress with sandals to match. My make up, nails, hair, and jewelry are all on point also. My phone starts ringing. "Hand that to me." I say, pointing at my Galaxy S5. "Hello?" I answer. "Wassup? You ready?" Tay's beyond sexy voice fills my ear. I smile. Just the thought of him can brighten my day so you already know what his voice be doing to me. "Yeah. You outside?" I ask. "Yeah." He says. "Here I come." I say. "Take yo time." He says. I smile and hang up. "Bye Lena." I say, hugging her. "Bye Mrs. Tay." She says. I laugh. "Girl please. Bye Mrs. Dayvon." I say. She laughs then flips me off. I walk out the front door and smile at the sight of Tay leaning against a brand new black Benz Truck. Now that's some sexy shit. He smiles as I approach him. "Hey." I say, hugging him. His arms snake around my waist. "Wassup?" He asks in my ear. I smile with my head in the crook of his neck. Moments like this are priceless. We pull away from each other. He smirks. "You look good." He says. "So do you." I say. He moves one of his long dreads from his neck. He has them all hanging down his back. He opens my door for me. I get in and smile after he closed the door.

Tay

"So what happened after that?" I exclaim. She telling me about how some nigga tried to sue her shop. He came in that hoe drunk and one of her girls tatted a dick on his elbow. "I showed up to court with a damn video proving why he wasn't getting no money! Kindora weak ass offered a cover up tho." She says, laughing. I laugh. "You crazy as fuck! What's the craziest thing that happened up there?" I ask. We at incredible pizza chillin. "Well-" she gets cut off by a voice I fuckin despise. "Tay who is this bitch?" She screams. "Mane, Charity the fuck you constantly bothering me for! Hoe ass!" I snap. "Tay you better be ready to pay child support!" She yells. "That nigga ain't mine! How the fuck am I the damn daddy if he nine? I didn't even fuckin know you then" I snap. "Girl, leave!" Ke Ke screams. "So you the bitch Chris been fuckin with? Girl, boo he don't want you and Tay don't want you! Fuck ya mean, I own these niggas!" Charity says with her hands on her wide ratchet busted ass hips. "In to mothafuckin dreams! I'll be damned if I fuck you again!" I say. "You mothafucking bitch!" Ke Ke screams, attacking her. I start tripping off how she beating her ass. "Get her off!" Charity screams, screaming, trying to swing. She yanks Charity by her hair then kicks her dead in her eye. "Quit squirming hoe! I hope that dick was fuckin worth it!" Ke Ke screams, still hitting this bitch. She straight giving her face shots. "Get off my momma bitch!" Her son screams. The officer breaks them up. I laugh at Charity ass, shaking my head at all the blood on the floor. She got her ass beat. "Bitch Imma kill yo mothafuckin ass!" Charity screams, getting dragged out. "Come on! Try it!" Ke Ke screams back, getting pulled away by an officer. I laugh and follow them.

-

I just bailed Ke Ke out. She gets in my truck and sighs, buckling up. I pull off then stop at the red light. I look over at her and slightly chuckle. "Ain't shit funny." She mumbles. "You beat the hell out of her." I say. "How do you know that ratchet piece of shit? I'd be so embarrassed if I were her son. Bitch had on jean gauchos and a leather vest." She says, shaking her head. I laugh because the way she put it is funny as fuck. "She just a lil thot I used to fuck." I say. She turns her nose up. "She look like she got that shit." She says. I start tripping. "Believe it or not she clean. I feel sorry for lil dude. She constantly trying to pin him on every nigga in Memphis. I hate how lil dude ain't gon ever know who his daddy is." I say. "Take that place then." She says, giggling. I reach over and tickle her, making her start tripping. "You think you funny." I say. The laughter dies down. "Thanks for bailing me out." She finally says. I look over at her then back at the road. "You good. Bout time somebody beat Charity. How you know her tho?" I ask. "A long time ago she was the bitch I caught him fucking. My stupid ass took him back tho. We broke up because some broad named Charity was all in his phone saying she love him. It all clicked, especially when you said her name's Charity." She says. "Damn. I wish I could go back in time and make it to where you didn't have to go through none of that." I say. My step daddy was a fucked up nigga just like hers is. Shit crazy mane. She chuckles. "You sound like somebody's Prince Charming." She says. I watch her move a piece of her hair behind her ear. A comfortable silence falls over us. "I know who the boy's dad is." She says, finally breaking the silence. "Who?" I ask. "Chris'. He looks just like him. Everything about him screams Chris." She says, in tears. She sniffles and bites her lip. "You ain't gotta play hard infront of me." I say. She bursts out crying. I pull over into an empty parking lot and get out. I walk over to her side and open the door. I unbuckle her and pull her out. She falls in my arms, crying on my chest. "I fucking hate him. It was supposed to be me with his child! He has babies with everybody but who it was supposed to be!" She screams, crying harder. I lean back on my truck, holding her. "Let that shit out. You ain't gotta hold it no more." I say. She cried about twenty minutes. She starts calming down. She looks up in my eyes. "Sorry. I got you all wet." She says, wiping tears off my arms and neck. "It's nothin." I say. She stares in my eyes. She sighs. "We should go." She says, pulling away. "Yeah." I say, opening her door for her. We get in and pull off with Drake playing low. Today was interesting.

Comment

Atleast 10 comments y'all

It's back for good. That's if y'all want it.