The time we discovered Bucky's arm is magnetic pt. 1

"If I threw kitchen magnets at your shield, would they stick?"

"NO THE REAL QUESTION IS WILL THEY STICK TO BUCKYS ARM??"

I popped up next to the other girl, equally as excited.

"LETS FIND OUT! ALSO, SIDE NOTE, WE SHOULD DO IT WHEN HE IS ASLEEP SO WE HAVE TIME TO FLEE THE COUNTRY"

"COOL ILL GET MAGNETS. "

"ILL PLAN THE ESCAPE." I pulled out my phone and accidentally yelled at the woman on the other side

"YES HELLO I WOULD LIKE 2 TICKETS TO ICELAND?"

"Um ma'am?"

"Ah sorry. This is Jess Smith and I would like two tickets to Iceland for me and my friend, Sam Brown. "

"Alright miss. "

After working out the details, I told my new friend, (alibi) Sam Brown, the plan when she got back from the store.

"Ok so we have 2 tickets to Iceland under the names of Jess Smith-"

I gestured to myself

"-And Sam Brown. "

I gestured to her.

"Our plane leaves at 7:30 and it is-"

I glanced at my watch

"6:00 right now."

We begun sneaking up to the 5th floor where Buckys room was. Slowly, I pushed the door open and Sam peeked her head inside.

Pulling out the bag, she passed some magnets to me as she begun sticking them to his arm.

To our delight, they did stick and we shared a grin.

As I stuck on a smiling ladybug onto his elbow, he shifted. I held my breath and froze in place.

When she became bored with the magnets, she pulled out a black sharpie and began lightly drawing on his face.

"Ooh give him a curly mustache and a fancy monocle. Oh! Or an eyepatch!" I whispered excitedly as I spelled B-u-c-k-y on his arm with colorful magnets.

Sam nodded and drew what I suggested, adding "Patchy the Pirate" to his forehead.
Laughing silently, I tried to take a magnet off his shoulder and accidentally sent it flying into the lamp with a loud CLANK!

Bucky slowly sat up, blinking in confusion and sleep. Glancing at his arm, he looked at us.
"Oh sh- cmon!" I grabbed Sams arm and pulled her towards the door. Fumbling with the doorknob, she glanced over her shoulder and screamed in frustration at the door

"OPEN UP YOU DING DONG!"
Pulling her back slightly, I kicked the door, knocking it off its hinges.

Grabbing her arm again, we flew down the hall. Reaching the elevator, I stuck my arm in the closing doors and pulled Sam in.

Bucky stalked down the hall as I furiously pressed the close door button.

The metal doors slid shut and we finally had a chance to catch her breath. In spite of the situation, I started laughing.

"What?"

"He looked ridiculous. "

As the door dinged open, we ran smack dab into THE Tony Stark. Lucky us. He was wearing his iron man suit and looked down at us by a few inches.

"Why are you two lovely ladies rushing on a day like this?"

"Heyyyy, we pranked Bucky and now we're fleeing the country, okay byeeee" I patted his metal chest, sticking a "T" magnet to his suit as I did.

Grabbing a laughing Sam, we ran out the front doors and looked around wildly. After a moment Sam regained her composure, still giggling like a maniac.

"That.. was.. hilarious." She gasped between laughs. I grinned slightly

Sam screamed when Bucky came crashing out the window from the floor above us. Shrieking in terror I called out for help.

"CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS HELP US!" I screeched. Bucky halted in confusion as Steve leaned out an upper window.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" He yelled down.

"STEVEN GRANT RODGERS GET YOUR STAR SPANGLED ASS OVER HERE AND HELP US!" Sam yelled up at him as she threw magnets at Bucky.

"GOD STEVE ITS LIKE I GAVE YOU THAT ICE CREAM YESTERDAY FOR NOTHING!" I yelled up as he propped his arm against the window sill and put his chin in his palm.

Quickly I opened my phone.
"Hello I need one taxi from stark towers to the airport?"

Sam pulled some Chex mix out of her pocket and began eating it.

I stole a handful and grew it at Bucky in a fruitless endeavor to stop him. Steve laughed at my helplessness.

Red-faced, I glared up at him and thought some profanities.

Suddenly Tony zipped around the corner in a car.

"Hop in ladies!"

I pushed him out of the car and got int eh drivers seat as Sam jumped in the backseat. I floored the pedals, noting in the mirror that:
1.) Bucky was still chasing us.
2.) Tony was flying after us in his suit.
And 3.) Steve was being utterly useless.

Bucky managed to catch up and grabbed onto the back of the car, causing me to panic and shriek. Violently jerking the wheel, the car couldn't take the turn and flipped.

I heard Sam screaming and felt Chex Mix scatter.

"YOU WRECKED MY CAR!" Tony yelped.

Holding up a hand to my chest, I said

"I, personally, blame Bucky."

At the same time that Sam yelled

"IT WASNT OUR FAULT, TONY STANK!"

I felt the car flip right side up again. Brushing my hand across my leg, I noted that the windshield must have broken. As I brought my hand up to my face, my fears were confirmed.

"Yeah, I don't mean to alarm anyone.... but I think I may have glass in my eye. "

WELCOME TO A NEW STORY!
As mentioned in the description, this is a set of adventures based on a comment thread on @Marvel_Mockingjay's Falling In Love With The Enemy.

Go read it.
It's great.

Anyway, if you want to see Sam Brown's perspective on things.. go check out agentspangles' account for that.

So yeah.
Hope ya like it

Hugs and Kisses,
-Mika :3